Chapter 26

"His good for now, good thing you brought him here immediately. He lost small amount of blood, and the medecine he take was all gone."

"When will he wake up?" Seungcheol asked.

"Later, tomorrow, the next day, we can't say. But his okay. I suggest to let him stay for a week or so."

"Thank you." Seungcheol said and bowed at the doctor, the doctor did the same. Seungcheol rubbed the back of his mother to help her to calm down.

"Mom, he'll be okay." Seungcheol assured.

"I know, but Im still worried. We can't assure that after this he'll be back to normal."

"I promised that this won't happen again." Suddenly, Jeonghan came he ran towards Seungcheol.

"How was he?" Jeonghan asked as he gave Seungcheol a peck on the cheek.

"He's fine for now."

"I called Mingyu." Jeonghan said.

"Its okay." Seungcheol's mom said.

*****

Mingyu was with Jungkook having their 5th date. Jungkook was kinda insecure, because all Mingyu talked about was Wonwoo. Wonwoo, is smart, Wonwoo is handsome, Wonwoo ran faster.

"Can you please stop talking about Wonwoo for a while?" Jungkook said putting down his spoon and fork. "Really, Mingyu what is Wonwoo to you? Are you sure he's just your friend or clasamate?" Mingyu waa taken a back. He didn't his talking about Wonwoo so much. How can't he, he's very different from Jungkook, sure they have similarties but, Wonwoo was different.

Then Mingyu's phone rang. It was Jeonghan. Why would Jeonghan call him today?

"Answer it, here infront of me." Jungkook said, Mingyu just looked at him.

"Hyung?"

{Mingyu, please come to the nearest hospital on Seungcheol's house.} Mingyu tensed up.

"W-why?"

{Wonwoo committed suicide. Please Mingyu, he meeds you.} Mingyu dropped the phone, he didn't heard what Jeonghan told him. He just can't accept what he heard. Why would Wonwoo committed suicide? Why?

"Mingyu, hey? Are you okay?"

"I-I need to go. Wonwoo needs me." Mingyu said shaking.

"What happen to Wonwoo?"

"He's in the hospital." Mingyu said walking out of the restaurant. He called a cab and they went to the hospital. Jeonghan already texted the room number so they went to the room.

When Mingyu open the door, he saw Wonwoo lying on the bed, sleeping peacefully. He ran towards Wonwoo and hold Wonwoo's hand before kissing it.

"Babe, wake up." Mingyu said. "What happend?"

"He drunk a lot of medecines and he cutted his wrist. But, he's okay now, we'll just waiting for him to wake up." Seungcheol said rubbing Mingyu's back.

Jeonghan walk towards Jungkook. "What are they? Really?" Jungkook asked.

"You didn't know?" Jungkook shooked his head. "They're boyfriends, Wonwoo left Mingyu for you. That's all what I know."

"He did that for me? That's why his crying when I tokd him Mingyu was a great man. I can't believe this why would he even--- why? He didn't need to do that. I-I..." Jungkook sighed and put his hands on his face.

Hours past and finally Wonwoo woke up, he felt someone holding his hand. He looked at the person and its his Mingyu. His babe, his love. He stroked Mingyu's hair, and cried. He missed this boy so much. Suddenly Mingyu looked up.