Chapter 2

Seungcheol woke up and saw Jeonghan hugging him. His using Seungcheol's arm to be his pillow.

Seungcheol hugged Jeonghan, his really lucky to have Jeonghan in his life, his really lucky that they become bestfriend. He kissed Jeonghan's forehead before he slowly got up.

He went to his bathroom and took a shower also doing his morning routines. When he went off of the bathroom, Jeonghan is still sleeping on his bed peacefully, so he decided to cook some breakfast for them.

He went to the kitchen and made a pancake. His mom was in her business trip and he don't want any nanny around him. His dad leave them when he was 8 years old, because his dad caught her mom cheating. He really want to go with his father, but his mom took him away from his dad. Eversince that day, he never saw his father again. He tried to find his father, but he didn't know where. He tried to asked his mom, but she didn't tell him. That's why he became rebellious. He go to party every night or every week, he let himself got drunk to be wasted. But, Jeonghan is always there to save and take cared of him.

He put the pancake on the plate and he make hot chocolate for the both of them. He took the syrup and went upstairs. Jeonghan is still sleeping. He place the tray on the other side of the bed, and took Jeonghan's phone ringing.

{Ya! Jeonghan, where the hell are you?} He heard Jisoo said.

"His with me Jisoo." He said and sit on his bed.

{Oh, he didn't said anything, in the middle of the night he went out.}

"Ah, I'll let him call you when he wake up."

{Sure. Bye.} He hanged up and put down the phone on the bedside drawer.

"Hmm." Seungcheol looked at Jeonghan.

"Goodmorning!" Seungcheol said.

"Morning." Jeonghan said and sit on the bed still rubbing his eyes. Seungcheol put the tray infront of him and start eating pancake.

"Jisoo called." Cheol said and fed Jeonghan.

"Then?"

"You didn't tell them you went to me." He said and Jeonghan drink some hot choco.

"I forgot, hehe. I was worried about you, your friend called me and when I saw you there, you were making out with some random girl, tch." He rolled his eyes. "Next time, brought some condoms so its fine for you to have sex with them."

"I will. I forgot to bring yesterday." Seungcheol said eating.

"I don't want be a uncle at this young age." Jeonghan whined.

"I won't let anyone get pregnant. Im not ready to be a father."

"Then, don't do such things like that."

"I can't." Jeonghan frowned and drank the hotchoco staright.

"Where's aunt?" Jeonghan asked.

"Business trip or in her boyfriend." Seungcheol knows that his mom has a boyfriend, she take that man in their house several times and she want Seungcheol to know that there ia someome who can be father for Seungcheol, but being a rebel. When he saw someone with his mom, he will escape on his window or he'll bid his goodbye and he will never going home until that man will leave at their house.

"Hmm, I think I should go." Jeonghan said.

"Why?"

"I supposed to be at Seokmin's house."

"Stay here, I don't have something to do here alone." Seungcheol pouted.

'His using that pout again. Tch.' Jeonghan thought.

"Fine! I'll stay here." Seungcheol kissed Jeonghan's forehead.

"Thank you." Seungcheol said.

-

They were playing vidoe games when the front door open and closed.

"I think your mom is here." Then in just a second his mom yelled.

"Seungcheol! Honey, get down for a bit!" He paused the game and they went to the living room where they saw a two guys sitting on the couch.

"Hi aunt!" Jeonghan greeted and kissed her cheeks.

"Hello, Hannie. Its nice to see you again." She said and hugged Jeonghan tight.

"What do you want? We're playing upstairs." Seungcheol said. He kissed his mom and stepped back to put his arms on Jeonghan's shoulder.

"This is Mr. Jeon and his son."

"Then?" Seungcheol know that this is his mother boyfriend.

"They will be staying here with us, since we're planning for our wedding." She smiled sweetly at her son.

"Oh my!" Jeonghan covered his mouth. "Congrats aunt!" He said and hugged Mrs. Choi again.

"And to you too, mr. Jeon." Jeonghan said.

"Just call me Minsung(a/n: I don't really know what's Wonwoo's father name so bear with that name. :) ) or uncle." He said and smiled at Jeonghan.

"Right." Jeonghan hugged Minsung.

"Seungcheol." Jeonghan called Seungcheol to get his attention.

"Did you saw dad?" Seungcheol asked his mother.

"Yeah, I went to New York to see him and talk about our divorce."

"Tch. And he agreed?" He asked again.

"Well, yes. Since he have a family there."

"Liar. I want to go to NewYork." Seungcheol said making Jeonghan to grabbed his hand.

"Cheol." Jeonghan said trying to calm his best friend.

"I won't let you. Wonwoo, dear. You can put your things on your room besides Seungcheol's room." The Wonwoo guy nod and went upstairs.

"Then I won't let you marry mr. Jeon." Seungcheol said.

"Geez. Seungcheol, you're 18 now, just accept it."

"But, I want to see dad!" Seungcheol whined.

"I will tell him to visit you but, you'll just stay here." Mrs. Choi said before they walked upstairs.

"Cheol?"

"Aish! Now, I have instant brother and instant dad?" He messed his hair.

"You look cute." Jeonghan giggled making Seungcheol to looked at him.

"Don't make me laugh, Jeonghan."

"But you are cute." Jeonghan said this time Seungcheol laugh. Jeonghan just want to make Seungcheol happy.

"Your voice is really- hahaha!"

"Ya! What the hell is your problem with my voice?!" He said and smacked Seungcheol on his arms.

"Hahaha! You're so cute!" Seungcheol pinched Jeonghan's cheeks.

"That hurts!" Jeonghan whined. Seungcheol let go of Jeonghan's cheeks and hugged him.

"Im really thankful that you become my bestfriend." Seungcheol said and kissed Jeonghan on his temple.

Jeonghan put his head on Seungcheol's chest to hide his burning face. His blushing hard for pete's sake.