Chapter 9

Jeonghan was sitting on his chair, Minhyuk was sitting beside him. They didn't talk they just listen to their teacher discussing infront of him. This is the last subject before  lucnh break.

After a few more minutes the bell rang. Their teacher dismissed them and they start keeping their things.

"Uhm. Jeonghan, I'll take my lunch with my friends. Do you want to join us?" Minhyuk asked.

Jeonghan smiled before he answered. "No, I'll be with my friends to."

"Okay, be sure you'll gonna eat okay?" Minhyuk said making his way infront of Jeonghan.

"I will. You too." Jeonghan said and that,inhyuk kissed him on the forehead.

"I'll see you later." Minhyuk walked out of the room and Jeonghan followed after awhile. When he reached th cafeteria he saw his friends. He smiled and walked to their table, his smile dropped when he saw Seungcheol sitting on his usual place.

"Hyung!" Mingyu yelled. He smiled at Mingyu and sat beside Mingyu. All hia friends looked at him. They used to see Jeonghan sitting beside Seungcheol.

They shrugged it off and continued eating, but Seungkwan being sassy, he blurted something.

"Do you guys fight?" Seungkwan said eyeing Seungcheol and Jeonghan. Seungcheol and Jeonghan didn't answer.

"You want icecream?" Jeonghan asked making his best to change the topic but Soonyoung didn't let him.

"Don't change the topic, hyung."

"I need to go---" Seungcheol cutted him off.

"Are you scared that they'll know it?" Seungcheol beamed.

"Know what?" Vernon asked.

"To know that his making out at the clinic yesterday? With.. What's his name? Minhyuk?"

"Seungcheol stop it." Jihoon said when he saw Jeonghan looked down with tears in his eyes.

"What? Did I do something wrong? We're friends here or its like we're family, but someone keep a secret. And do you think guys we should let him do that to us? His secretly making out at the clinic without us knowing that they're dating---"

"Shut up, Seungcheol!" Jihoon yelled.

"I-I'll go ahead. I need to finish my project." Jeonghan said sobbing and stood up, he ran out of the cafeteria.

While Jihoon glaring at Seungcheol.

"You're unbelievable." Jihoon said.

"What? Is it wrong? I hate that Minhyuk." Seungcheol asked.

"Yes, it is." Jihoon hissed.

"You didn't let him tell us the truth. We know about that, Minhyuk told us that he will court Jeonghan. Minhyuk is kind and sweet. And his my cousin! For pete's sake you're just jealous!" Jihoon said.

"Im not!" Seungcheol yelled making the other students looked at them.

"Why don't you asked yourself. Did he said to you those shits you said to him? Did he told you that everytime his seeing you drunk and vommiting he feel useless friend? Did he told you that everytime he'll wake up in the middle of the night to pick you, his head throbbing in pain. Did you know all of that?!" Jihoon said shouting.

It hitted Seungcheol. He didn't know that, he didn't think about it. He told shits about Jeonghan not thinking twice, he didn't choose what words he'll be using. He made a mistake. When Jeonghan cried earlier and last night, he want to hugged his bestfriend but he got mad and yelled at him.