Chapter 14

Seungcheol open his eyes and felt his head throbbing in pain. Maybe he really drunk to much last night. When he feel someone's lying on his chest he looked at it and he saw Jeonghan. He caressed his hair and kissed the top of it. He did that for almost 5 good minutes, he then decided to make some breakfast. When he stood up he saw he was naked even Jeonghan, then memories of last came into his mind.

"Shit!" He cursed. The heck he just had sex with his bestfriend! He took his boxers and wear it. He was walking back and fort. He don't know how will he explain this to Jeonghan. He don't want to ruin their friendship, he really don't want.

When he saw Jeonghan moved he cursed again. Jeonghan rubbed his eyes and look at Seungcheol.

"Goodmorning." Jeonghan said and smiled at Seungcheol, but he just look at Jeonghan.

"W-wear your clothes first then we'll talk." Seungcheol said and went out. Jeonghan obeyed Seungcheol and wore his clothes. After that he went out of the room and went to the living room where Seungcheol is.

Seungcheol was sitting at the couch, he was staring at the tv even if its not on. He just sat beside Seungcheol, he didn't dare to speak. Seungcheol, put his hand together and put his elbow on his knees.

"Jeonghan." He said.

"Y-yes?" Jeonghan said feeling nervous. He didn't know why, but his really nervous.

"The... What happend... I..." Seungcheol don't know how to put the words.

"What happend to us is a mistake." Seungcheol said looking at Jeonghan. "You know we're bestfriend and that's a mistake, I don't want us to get awkward. Im sorry, for what happend. Im really sorry I didn't want that to happen."

"Cheol, its okay. Im okay, with it. You were drunk after all." Jeonghan said smiling. Seungcheol looked at him.

"I have something to tell you." Jeonghan sighed, he will confess his feeling.

"I like you--- no, I think I love you." Jeonghan said looking away at Seungcheol. "I have feelings for you since I first met you. I didn't know what got me into to confess to you." Jeonghan smiled and looked at Seungcheol but when he saw his, face he frowned.

"Is there's something wrong?" He asked.

"This... this is wrong Jeonghan. You can't fall inlove with me." Jeonghan looked at him confused.

"W-why?"

"We're bestfriend, I don't want to ruin it. And I have no feelings for you." He said making Jeonghan to stood up and looked at Seungcheol.

"You told me you have no feelings but what are those kissed, hugged and everything you did to me? You even got jealous on Minhyuk. What was that?" Jeonghan said teary eyed.

Seungcheol faced him. "Im just being a caring best friend. That's all."

"Caring beatfriend?" Jeonghan laughed. "But why didn't you kissed others? Why you don't you hugged them like you did to me?" Jeonghan was now crying. Seungcheol looked down, he didn't know how to answer Jeonghan's question, because he know that Jeonghan is different compare to others.

"Answer me!" Jeonghan yelled.

"That's nothing! I don't have feelings for you! This is all a mistake! It shouldn't happend!"

"You know, everytime you're drunk and I'd pick you up, we're making out, what's that for?" He once asked.

"Im drunk! I didn't even know what Im doing, Jeonghan. That's a mistake."

"You really don't have feelings for me? Even just a bit, Cheollie?" Jeonghan said his losing his hope.

"None, okay? Nothing." Jeonghan wiped his tears.