"The Blue Kind or the Green Kind?" ; a.i.

"Hey, Y/N!" Your friend Calum yelled at you from across the room, waving his hand in the air.

"Hey, Calum!" You yelled back mockingly, also waving back at him.

"Come here!" He yelled back with a laugh. You excused yourself from the conversation you were having and made your way over to his group of friends.

"What's up, Hood? Hey Mikey, Luke." You said, acknowledging your two other friends before placing yourself between Calum and Michael. Casually wrapping an arm around your shoulders, Calum responds with, "Nothing much. Same old same old."

"Hey, Y/L/N. Looking good today." Michael smirked down at you, bumping your hip with his own. You weren't even wearing anything fancy, just your everyday outfit. Ripped skinnys, white vans, and some random t-shirt. You didn't even really have makeup on and your mess you called hair was thrown up in a bun. In fact, the only 'girly' thing even dawning your features was a gold nose ring and multiple piercings along your ears. I mean you weren't ugly, but you certainly weren't 'hot'.

Instead of arguing you decided to play along, responding with, "Not looking too bad yourself, Clifford." with a wink, grinning up at him.

"You know, Mike, looks aren't everything. And in her case, they aren't anything."

This comment had come from Ashton Irwin, another one of Calum's friends. Cal had swore to you up and down Ashton was a good guy, but he'd never been anything but an ass to you. To your knowledge, you'd never even had a decent conversation with him, let alone done anything to piss him off. It kinda sucked, honestly. You'd liked Ashton for a while, even thought you might kinda love him, but when he started acting hateful towards you for no reason, you started to very much dislike him.

"Do you think you could quit being a dick for about 5 minutes, Ashton? I mean I know that's asking a lot, but could you try?" You shot back. Before he could respond though, you turned to Calum. "Didn't you call me over here for something?"

"Yeah, actually do you have any gum?" Calum asked sheepishly.

"Calum Hood, I'm offended. You know I always have gum with me." You retorted, faking hurt.

"You're right, Y/N, I'm sorry. Can you ever forgive me!" He sighed dramatically, throwing his arms around you.

Laughing, you just patted his arm, "Well of course, Cal,"

"Yay! Still in the same place?" He questioned, lifting his head from your shoulder.

"Duh." You said in monotone. The only person who knew where you hid your stash of gum, besides you of course, was Calum. And that was only because the first time you had a conversation he'd asked you for some gum. It was kind of like your thing.

"Can I have a piece?" Luke piped up shyly.

"Of course, Lukey. Blue or green peppermint?" You asked.

"Umm, blue." He responded as he took the piece from your hand.

"Good choice. Michael? Want some?"

"Well, duh." Michael said as he rolled his eyes.

"Such a gentleman." you added sarcastically as the multicoloured boy snatched a piece from your pack.