chubby bunny ; m.c.

"Mikey, let's go! We're supposed to meet the guys for lunch in 20 minutes!" you hollered up the stairs as you leaned on the railing. Michael had been "getting ready" for almost a half hour and you were starting to think maybe he'd fallen asleep or something.

You trudged up the stairs once he didn't reply, ready to get on him about his time management. You opened the bedroom door to see Michael standing in front of your full length mirror without a shirt or shoes on.

"Michael! Why aren't you dressed? We have to be leaving soon," you groaned, picking his shirt off the bed and walking towards him with it.

He still stood there, staring at himself, not even acknowledging you. You pressed your cheek against his shoulder and stared with him, trying to find what exactly he was looking at.

"Y/N?" he asked softly, resting his head against yours.

"Yes, lovely?" you replied, looking into his eyes through the mirror.

"Do you think I should start going to the gym more?" he asked, lifting his head from yours and moving closer to stare at himself.

"Uh, no? You already go a couple times a week. That seems like plenty to me, I mean you don't wanna overdo yourself and get hurt. Why are you thinking about the gym right now?" you questioned, raising an eyebrow up in confusion.

"Because, Y/N! I'm gaining weight! My face has gotten rounder, my stomach is sticking out more than it used to, it's disgusting!" he yelled out in frustration, pushing his hands through his hair.

"Alright, okay, baby, calm down. Just look at me," you cooed, stepping in front of him. He looked at you briefly before looking over you and back into the mirror.

"Michael! Quit looking in that fucking mirror!" you scolded, turning him around so his back was now facing the mirror. He rolled his eyes and pouted, crossing his arms over his chest.

"You gonna listen to me or are you gonna pout and act like a brat?" you asked, raising both of your eyebrows at him. He sighed, dropping his arms and turning his head towards you.

"Thank you. Now, I'm not gonna lie to you. You've gotten a little chubby-"

As soon as you said this, Michael scoffed and threw his arms in the air. He was about to walk away when you grabbed his hands and locked them with yours.

"Come here," you commanded, pulling him back to you. "Now, if you would let me finish before you start huffing and walking away, I can explain myself."

"You're chubby, but it's something you are. It doesn't define you, Michael. Sure, you have some fat, but you aren't fat. And honestly, does it look like I give a shit what you look like? If this relationship was about looks, I woulda left a long time ago!" you tried to joke.

Michael though, took it seriously and tried to walk off again. You pulled him back, once again, so you were chest to chest. "No, baby, I'm sorry. I swear I'm kidding. You know I think you're adorable." you giggled, mimicking his pout as he stared down at you, still being completely silent.

"Kiss?" you uttered, lifting your face more towards his. He complied, muttering a 'mhm' before kissing you softly. You gave him another short kiss before pulling him back to the mirror, about to prove a point.

"Okay, so let me finish," you told Michael, letting go of his hands to pull off your t-shirt.

"Babe, I thought you said we were in a hurry," Michael smirked, wiggling his eyebrows up at you.