brother's best friend (2) ; c.h.

Part 2

You finished eating and made your way to the living room, where everyone was spread out amongst the furniture, taking up all the space. You spotted Calum in the love seat and took it upon yourself to plop down in his lap.

He barely even acknowledged it as if it was so normal to him, which it kinda was. You leaned against his chest, your legs thrown over the arm of the chair as you began to play on your phone, doing nothing important.

One of Calum's arms settled around your waist as you got comfortable, his fingers slowly tracing patterns along your thigh, instantly relaxing you. Calum always had that effect on you. He could calm you down like no one else and he never failed to make you smile.

"I missed your cuddles so much." Calum muttered, pressing a kiss right below your ear.

"Yeah, I missed your warm self. Really depriving me over here." you pouted, laying your head on his shoulder

"I'm sorry, doll. By the way, what did you think of the guys?"

"They seem great so far. Super sweet. They're all pretty chill," you whispered to him. "But you're my favorite." you added cheekily.

"I better be." He smirked, kissing your forehead.

"You have been so touchy today. What's up with that? I mean I don't mind, it's just odd." you asked, looking up into Calum's beautiful brown eyes.

"I missed you is all. I was having withdrawals." He sighed dramatically. You started laughing at this, causing everyone to look your way.

"What the hell are you two doing over there?" Michael groaned, leaning back into his chair.

"I think we may need to find a new bassist, I don't think he's ever gonna detach himself from her." Ashton sighed, looking over at the two of you latched to each other.

"When are you two gonna get together already? This is getting ridiculous. I don't know of any pair of 'friends' who are as cuddly and touchy as you two. I mean c'mon. This isn't natural." your brother pointed out, eyebrows raised.

"You know what? You can shut the fuck up." you retorted, pointing your finger straight at him.

"Ooh, she's feisty." Michael smirked, wiggling his eyebrows at you, making you laugh.

"But seriously, we haven't even known you for longer than 15 minutes and we already think you guys should get together." Ashton shrugged from his spot on the couch.

"Stop attacking me!" you whined, burying yourself further into Calum. He laughed a little, wrapping his other arm around you tightly.

"You are so dramatic," your brother added, shaking his head at you.

"You whine too much." you shot back, leaping up from Calum's lap to smack the side of his head. He whined, rubbing his head as he tried to pull you down, unsuccessfully though, as you leaped away in time.

The rest of the boys sat and laughed at the both of you, understanding sibling rivalries. You walked past Calum towards the kitchen, but before you could he grabbed hold of your wrist.

"Wait, where are you going?"

"To get a drink, Cal" you chuckled. "I'll be right back." you added, kissing his cheek. "Wait, do you guys want anything? We have all kinds of stuff," you spoke towards the rest of your company.