how he knows when you're mad ; all

Luke: Luke knows you're mad when he comes home and you're in the workout room blasting music and beating on his punching bag like you've never hit anything in your life. He'll leave you alone until you've let everything out, then let you get a shower. He'll be waiting outside the door with one of his larger tshirts for you, then once you've changed, carry you down to the living room where he'll have ordered your favorite takeout and set up a fort, where the two of you will spend the rest of the night cuddling and talking.

Michael: Michael knows you're mad when you become extremely calm. Once this happens he knows you've gotten to the point where you're so angry you can't even be angry anymore. To fix this, Michael will literally do everything he can to get a reaction out of you, whether it's acting like a complete fool, or calling over all the boys and getting them to do the stupidest, most annoying crap they possibly can, which usually works.

Calum: Calum knows you're mad when he finds you sitting silently somewhere with tears streaming down your face. He knows it's bad when you're crying, as you don't start crying until you have so much anger built up it overflows. When he finds you like this, he'll hug you before telling you to let it all out on him. He'll sit there and take everything you throw at him: harsh words, punches, anything. Then, when you start to crumble, he'll be there to catch you and hold you for as long as you need him to. Usually, after you've calmed, he'll carry you to the kitchen, and he'll make you homemade cookies, while you watch on to make sure the kitchen doesn't catch on fire.

Ashton: Ashton knows you're mad when you push him away. Ashton knows it's nothing personal, and that you still love him, but when you're angry, you don't want to be touched or talked to at all. You like to get over it on your own time before even attempting to speak to Ash, lest you say something you don't mean towards him. It doesn't take long for you to clear your head, normally through some meditation or yoga, and in no time you're back clinging to Ashton's side, just like normal.