you're sick ; a.i.

"Y/N, why are you breathing so hard?" your boyfriend asked from the opposite side of the couch.

"Because, Ashton, I can't breathe!" you shouted nasally. You stood from the couch and stomped up the stairs into the bathroom, where you turned the shower on to the hottest setting, letting the steam fog up the whole room. Soon it became easier to breathe, and your pounding headache was no longer pounding quite so hard.

You exited the bathroom, turning in the direction of your bedroom, where you found Ashton leaning against the headboard, phone in hand. You crawled towards him, laying your head on his chest.

"Ashy?" you whispered.

"Yes?" He answered, his free hand starting to rub up and down your back, relaxing you.

"I'm sorry for yelling at you. I haven't been feeling very well lately," you said, a soft sigh escaping your lips.

"Tell me what's wrong, baby." He said, leaning down to press a soft kiss to your forehead.

"My throat hurts, I think I have a fever, I can't fucking breathe through my nose, I have a major headache, and I'm just so tired." you ranted, burying your face deeper into Ashton's chest.

"Anything I can do for you, love?" he asked, still gently rubbing your back, his phone forgotten as all his attention was now on you.

"You could take a nap with me," you muttered into his shirt, hearing his laugh vibrate throughout his chest, causing a small smile to etch its way onto your features.

"Of course, babydoll. If it'll help you get better." Ashton agreed, turning so you were cuddled further into him if that was even possible.

You wrapped your arms around his waist, sighing in content as you pressed a kiss to his chest, making him shudder from your touch.

"I think I'm already feeling a bit better. You must be magic," you mumbled into Ashton's neck.

"Must be," he giggled, wrapping his arms tighter around you, "now go to sleep. I want to be able to actually kiss you soon, so you have to get better." he scolded.

"I can't go to sleep unless you sing to me." you pouted, knowing he'd cave in, as he's never resisted your pouting.

"Fine, fine. What song?" he mumbled, rolling his eyes.

"A soft one, anything really,"

"Mkay, just go to sleep, I'll be right here when you wake up, okay? I love you." he told you.

"I love you," you muttered in response, as Ashton began to sing, lulling you into a deep sleep.