the little things ; all

Michael: You didn't know if Michael knew how much doing this made you as happy as it did. Whenever Michael was home, he never failed to bring you a cup of coffee or tea in the morning. Whether it be making you a cup himself, or running to your favorite coffee shop to get it, you could always expect there to be a cup sitting on your bed side table when you woke up.

Then on the mornings where you woke before him, you got the chance to return the favor and bring him a cup. He always pouted when you did this, stating, "But it's my job as your boyfriend to make sure you wake up with a smile on your face." Which didn't make sense, because as long as he was by your side when you woke, you'd always wake up with a smile.

Even though bringing you coffee was just a small thing in Michael's everyday life, it still made all the difference to you, and always left you amazed at how lucky you'd gotten to have Michael.

Luke: Luke was the type of boyfriend to always ask you if he was doing stuff right and if he was a good boyfriend. It wowed you every time because Luke was probably the best boyfriend you'd ever had. For example, whenever you were in the shower, right as you were getting out, Luke would always bring you a warm towel he had put in the dryer, just so you wouldn't get cold when you got out.

Despite him doing it so much, you were always shocked, and it always brought a smile to your face. Just the simple fact that Luke took the time to do that for you showed you so much about him as a character.

For Luke, it was absolutely nothing. He knew by now just about how long you were in the shower for, and by that could calculate at what time he should put the towel in the dryer so it would get plenty warm, and he could get it to you in time. It was something he did so often, he was also always shocked at the love and praise you gave him for it in return.

To you it just showed the amount of love he had for you and it made you so glad he was the one you had chosen to fall in love with and vice versa.

Ashton: Being the sweet person he is, Ashton would almost always rub your back when you laid down to go to sleep. Even if he had had a terrible day, he would still pull you into his chest and dig his fingers into the stiff parts of your back, claiming that it relaxed him to do it as well.

It never failed to put you to sleep, so when you were having a bad night's rest, you would wake Ashton and make him do it again until you slept. It didnt even bother Ash, in fact it was him who encouraged you to wake him if you couldn't sleep.

The night Ashton told you this was when you realized how much he meant to you. Without him you wouldn't be the person you were, and the little things he always did for you never went unnoticed, but were often not acknowledged. From them on you always made sure to repay Ashton, making sure he knew you loved him just as much as he did you.

Calum: Calum's voice had always had a soothing property to you, so whenever you were stressed out he would sing to you, or just simply talk about mindless things until you were calmed down.

You and Calum had been great friends before you dated, but despite that, you never let him know when you were having a tough time. When you did start dating, and he saw your stress head on, he did the first thing that came to mind, which was pull you into him and start singing.

Once he realized that it worked for you, it was just what he began to do when he saw the signs. Then, when you were to the point of banging your head on the wall, if he was home, you'd run to him and crawl in his arms, in which he immediately knew what to do. If he was working, or on tour, you simply called him and vented, letting him talk you through it all, his voice doing enough for you to calm down.

Calum really was your lifesaver in times like this, and while he claimed it was no problem, you still couldn't believe how much he did for you, even when he didn't necessarily have to.