silent treatment ; m.c.

At first, you really were mad at Michael. But after around 20 minutes of him trying to get your attention and being really cute, you started giving him the silent treatment just to mess with him a bit.

You had been silent for just about an hour, and it was killing you. But you'd come too far to just quit. It was also killing Michael. He didn't know what he'd done to deserve the silent treatment, but you never resorted to that unless it was bad.

You continued to sit on the couch, playing random games on your phone while trying not to give in to Michael's cuteness. He kept nuzzling the side of your face and cuddling up to your side, whispering 'baby I'm sorry's in your ear.

After a few minutes of this, he huffed and stomped upstairs. You were about to go up and stop your whole charade, when he came back down with your favorite blanket.

You ignored his presence, still keeping up your act, although you were a bit wary, as you didn't know what the boy had planned.

All of a sudden you were grabbed hold of, wrapped in the blanket, and flipped onto your back. Michael then sat on top of you, holding you down, and getting very close to your face.

You knew it was time to end the torture you were inflicting upon the boy, so you lifted your face until your lips were connected with Michael's.

You pulled back and, acting like nothing happened, grinned and said, "Hey, babe."

"Hey babe?! That's all I get after an hour of you not talking to me for no reason?! Really, Y/N?" Michael yelled, looking down at you wide-eyed.

"Yep," you responded, popping the 'p'. "And for the record, I was actually mad at you, but then you started being cute and I forgave you. I've just been messing you for like the last half hour. Now can you get up? Please?"

He pushed back, pulling you with him so you landed directly in his lap. "You're mean." he pouted, laying his head on your shoulder.

"But you were being so cute! You never do that to me normally." you pouted, mimicking his face.

"Is that why you were mad at me? Because I'm a shitty boyfriend? Because I know. That's why I came home early today. So I could tell you I'm sorry." he mumbled, still cuddling himself into you.

"Yeah, kinda. You said you were gonna come home early yesterday and stay with me, but you went out with the boys instead. It made me really upset." you told him honestly, running your hands through his fading hair.

"I've been doing that a lot lately, ya know upsetting you. And I'm really, really sorry. You shouldn't have forgiven me as easily as you did, but I'm glad you did." Michael sighed, tightening his arms around you like he was scared you'd run off if he didn't.

"I forgave you because I love you and I know that sometimes this happens. I'm not going to run off and leave you because you mess up every once in a while. That's stupid." you said softly.

"I'm glad you're the girl I chose to fall in love with." Michael sighed, lifting his head to pull you even closer and kiss you.

"Me too." you added, right before leaning back in for another kiss.