phone names ; lashton

Luke - "babyboy 💙"

"Y/N! Someone texted you!" Michael yelled from the living room. You were in the kitchen making popcorn for movie night.

"Who is it?" you asked, putting the popcorn in multiple bowls for each of the boys.

"Uhhh, your brother just now and whoever 'babyboy' is 15 minutes ago. Wait! Is that Luke?! Oh my god!" Michael yelled back, laughing very loudly. You rolled your eyes and brought the bowls into the living room where you distributed them out before plopping yourself on your boyfriend's lap.

"Uh, yeah? Why is that funny?" you chuckled, running a hand through Luke's hair. He was beet red and was staying quiet, so you knew Michael had embarrassed him.

"It just sounds childish and weird," Michael chuckled, laughing again.

"First of all, you're childish and weird. Two, he literally he calls me babygirl all the time. Does that sound childish?" you asked, raising an eyebrow up at the boy, who was no longer laughing.

"Uh, well, no? Not really, but-"

"Exactly. Fuck you and your gender stereotypes, Clifford. I'll call my boyfriend whatever the hell I wanna." you growled, grabbing the nearest pillow cushion and hitting him repeatedly over the head with it, making all the guys laugh except for Michael.

"Ow, Luke! Get your girl!" Michael squeaked, trying to defend himself.

"Nah, mate. I'm good." Luke smirked, wrapping his arms around your waist as he pressed a kiss to your neck. You had stopped hitting Michael, but only because the movie was about to start.

"You guys suck," Michael pouted, scooting a little bit farther away from you and clutching to his bowl of popcorn.

"Don't make fun of my names for my boyfriend and we won't have an issue." you grinned, hitting him one last time with the pillow before curling yourself back into Luke's chest.

"I love you so much," Luke whispered in your ear, sending chills down your spine.

"I love you too, baby." you giggled, kissing his cheek and then planting a short one on his lips.

"Hey! Baby-what?" he pouted, making you laugh again.

"Babyboy."
-------------------------------
Ashton - "gorgeous 😍"

"Why is Ashton 'gorgeous' in your phone?" Calum asked as he leaned over your shoulder to see who you were texting.

"Nosy much?" you giggled, still typing away. "And it's because he is gorgeous. Duh."

"You guys are weird," Calum mumbled, scrunching up his nose.

"You're just mad you don't have anyone to call you gorgeous. I mean, I would, but I have a boyfriend so that would be weird," you admitted, giggling at Calum's reaction of shock.

"What? Hood, you know you're hot. Don't even try to act like you don't know," you deadpanned, glaring at Calum. He started laughing, nodding as he pulled you into his side.

"Y/N, you kill me I swear," he giggled, his nose scrunched up and his eyes all crinkled.

"Hey! Why are you cuddling with my girlfriend." you heard from behind you, turning to see Ashton, who stood there with a pout on his face. He had been gone all day recording and you guessed he had just gotten back.

"Baby!" you giggled, hopping over the back of the couch and into his waiting arms.

"Hello, my love. How was your day?" he grinned, kissing you before pulling you back to the couch where he sat down with you in his lap.

"Well, me and Cal hung out today, so it was pretty eventful." you giggled, looking to Calum who was also laughing a bit.

"And he made fun of me for having you in my phone as gorgeous," you told him, sticking your tongue out at Calum.

"Hey! Did not!" he pouted, glaring at you.

"Whatever," you scoffed, chunking a pillow at his head.

"You're just mad because I have someone to call me gorgeous and you don't," Ashton smirked, pulling you closer to him.

"That's what I told him!" you shouted, laughing at the irony.

"Aw, shut up. I'm leaving now." Calum uttered with a chuckle, retiring to his own room. It got quiet after he left, you and Ashton just sitting there in the silence of each other.

"Y/N?" Ashton suddenly asked, leaning his head against your shoulder.

"Yes, baby?" you replied, running your fingers through his tangle of curls.

"Why do you call me gorgeous? I mean, I'm not. Not really," he shrugged, making your eyes go wide in disbelief.

"To me you are!" you argued, lifting Ashton's face with your hands as you stared into his beautiful eyes.

"Ashton, you are one of the most beautiful people I've ever met. Your soul is golden, you're personality is amazing, your looks are fan-fucking-tastic, and you just overall are perfect. You are a gorgeous, gorgeous boy, and I love you so much." you told him, kissing him before he could protest any of what you'd just said.

"Thank you, Y/N. I love you more than I'll ever be able to tell you." Ashton sighed, kissing you again.

"No problem, gorgeous."