"Let Me Hold You." ; a.i.

You and Ashton got in a fight over something stupid earlier in the evening and it ended with you telling him he could sleep on the couch. You then proceeded to shut yourself in your bedroom and stop talking to him for the rest of the night.

After a couple hours of crying and not being able to sleep, you decided to go downstairs and check on Ashton, simply because you couldnt stand not talking to him, let alone not having him there to hold you at night. When you got to the living room, you saw Ashton sound asleep on the couch, fresh tears staining his beautiful face.

You quietly sat on the very edge of the couch, gently wiping the wet trails off his cheeks with the pads of your thumbs. You started to pull back, but a hand grasped yours before you could, lacing your fingers with their own.

You looked up, seeing Ashton wide awake and looking at you through his thick lashes. "I didn't mean to wake you." you whispered softly.

"I couldn't sleep much anyways. I hate when we fight." He muttered in response, pulling you down next to him. He wrapped his free arm around you tightly, scared to let you go.

"Me too. I'm sorry, Ash." you said, your voice cracking as a fresh wave of tears came your eyes.

"Shhh, baby. Don't cry, ok? It's not your fault. It was mine, alright? I'm the one that's sorry." He whispered, wiping your tears away and placing a chaste kiss to your forehead.

"No, I had a part in this too, don't blame yourself." You mumbled, burying your face further into his warm chest.

"Quit arguing with me and let me hold you." Ashton chuckled from beneath you, wrapping both arms around you now.

"I will if you come back to bed. It's cold without you." you admitted.

"I can manage that." He uttered, lifting both yourself and him off the couch. You held your arms up as a signal for him to carry you, and he did just that.

You were lifted from the ground, your arms finding their way around Ashton's neck and your legs around his waist. Coming face to face with him, you pressed a kiss to his soft lips, in which he immediately returned.

"I love you." you told him as you laid your head on his shoulder, your fingers twisting through his long strands of hair. "I love you more." He sighed into your hair. "Now let's go to bed."

You were carried up the stairs and into your shared bedroom, where Ashton placed you on the bed and proceeded to strip down to his boxers. He climbed in next to you and immediately pulled you close to him, his arms snaking tightly around your waist.

You pressed your ear against his chest, his heartbeat loud and strong beneath you. One of your hands rested lightly across Ashton's chest, the other tucked tightly between your bodies.

Nothing was said between you two, as nothing really needed to be said. You both knew you loved each other, and you both knew the fight was in the past.

Ashton's hands began rubbing up and down your back, relaxing you like nothing else. Your breaths became even, and your eyes slowly shut.

The very last thing you comprehended was Ashton pressing a kiss to your temple and the words, "I love you, princess." ringing through your ears.