cuddling ; m.c.

"Mikeyyyyyyy!" you whined, stretching yourself out along the full length of the couch.

"I'm in the middle of a mission, babe, not now." He said from his position in front of the tv, his eyes never even leaving the screen.

"Fuck your stupid mission, come cuddle with me." You pouted.

"Later. I'm almost done." He mumbled, still focused on the game on the screen.

"You say that all the time and you're never 'almost done'." You muttered, more to yourself than him. You rolled off the couch and onto the floor. All you wanted was a day spent cuddling with your boyfriend and goddammit, that's what you were gonna get.

You slowly crawled towards his hunched over figure by the tv before grabbing the controller from his hands and standing up, making sure the controller was out of his reach.

"Hey! Y/N give it back. I'm fucking serious!" Michael shouted.

You responded with a simple 'no' and proceeded to pause the game before throwing the controller across the room and plopping yourself down in Michael's lap.

"I NEED LOVE AND ATTENTION!" you yelled in his face before burying yours in Michael's chest, wrapping your arms around his waist rather tightly.

He chuckled at your child-like behavior, wrapping his own arms around your shoulders, running his fingers through your hair. "As you wish, kitten." He smirked, kissing your temple.

"Me. You. Cuddle. Now." was all you said before snuggling further into your boyfriend's warm embrace, allowing him to further wrap you up in his arms.

"You're the cutest thing I've ever seen." He cooed, picking you up and carrying you back to the couch.

"Yay! I've missed you." You giggled, pressing a small kiss to Michael's stubble covered jaw.

"What do you mean you've missed me? I've been back home for a week now, silly girl." He asked in confusion.

"Well yeah, but you've either been working, or you're out with the boys, or in here playing video games. I feel like I haven't seen you since the night you came home." You shrugged, looking up into Michael's deep green eyes.

"Oh my god." He said, realization hitting him full on. "I'm such a shitty boyfriend. Im so sorry, Y/N. How am I supposed to make this up to you?"

"Michael, babe." you said, trying to get him to stop rambling. "Calm down. It's fine. I'm not mad. At all. You're with me now, yeah? That's all that matters." You said, calming the frantic boy down a bit.

"How in the hell did I get so lucky to have you? I'm surprised you haven't left me yet." He sighed, pressing his face into your hair.

"I'm not leaving until you want me gone, okay? I don't know about you, but I'm in this for the long run. All I care about is that you're with me now and the fact that you're extremely comfortable. So quit moving around." You commanded.

Michael laughed at this, pulling you even closer to him. "God, I love you." he muttered into your ear before pressing kisses down your neck, sending shivers down your spine.

"I love you more." You giggled, pulling back to press a kiss to his soft lips.

"Yeah, I don't think so. I definitely love you more." He argued.

"I'm calling bullshit, but how about we just agree to disagree, yeah? I'm sleepy, and your warmth isn't helping me to stay awake." You muttered, cuddling back into Michael's chest.

You felt his chest vibrate, indicating he was laughing, before hearing him say, "Go to sleep, angel. I'll be here when you wake up." You then drifted off to sleep, thinking about how lucky you got to have someone like Michael in your life.