now was that so hard? ; c.h.

"Cal, are you gonna stay up with me, or are you going to bed? I know you're tired," you asked your boyfriend as you finished putting leftovers from supper up.

"I'll stay up with you, babe, I'll be fine." he shrugged, helping you out by cleaning off the table.

"You know you're gonna fall asleep on me anyways, just go to bed. I'll be up there soon," you argued, crossing your arms as you leaned against the counter.

"But I want to be with you. Is that a crime?" he asked, smiling as he came towards you. You were both pretty stubborn, so you figured you might as well just let Calum have his way for the night.

"Not really," you sighed, leaning into his chest as he supported your weight.

"Alright then, let's watch a movie. You can pick."

You went and picked the movie, while Cal got blankets and turned off the lights. The both of you then settled on the couch together, him laying his head on your chest as he wrapped himself around you.

You began lightly scratching Calum's back as you skipped through what seemed like thousands of previews, finally getting to the movie.

Around 20 minutes in, you'd noticed he had gone pretty quiet and was taking shorter breathes. You looked down, and like you'd predicted, Calum had fallen asleep on you.

You chuckled a bit to yourself, knowing it would be hell to get him up, but decided against waking him until your movie was over.

- fast forward-

"Cal, baby, wake up," you said softly, gently patting his cheek. He made a small noise then went back to his soft snores, making you groan. He'd practically fully latched onto you in the hour and a half he'd been asleep, and it was difficult to move around.

"Calum, honey, you gotta get up." you said a bit louder, shaking him a bit. He groaned, his eyelids fluttering, but continued to lay there, holding onto you.

You sighed, then decided to resort to something you'd hoped you wouldn't have to: tickling. You placed your hands on his sides and moved them around lightly, not trying to get hit if he moved around.

There was no reaction, so you pressed your hands in harder, moving along his sides. Suddenly, Calum's hips jerked to the side, freeing your legs. You kept at it, moving one hand to the back of his neck, where he was the most ticklish.

You moved his hair and lightly ran your fingers along his neckline, goosebumps forming along his skin. All of a sudden, Calum twitched, and you could hear a slight whine form from the back of his throat.

"Cal, babe, c'mon. I need to get you up to bed and I can't carry you." you urged, stopping the torture as you ran a hand through his hair.

He groaned some more, his arms loosening slightly from around your waist. You pulled on his arms, trying to sit up with Calum still on top of you.

"Baby, stop moving," he pouted, his eyes still closed as he tried to latch onto you again.

"No, Calum, get up. We're going to bed. My whole body is practically falling asleep, you need to get off." you explained, pushing him up until he slowly lifted himself fully off, slumping against the other arm of the couch.

You stood, moving around to un-stiffen your muscles before you became immobile. You then grabbed his hands and gently pulled on them, trying to get him up, but only succeeded in getting his eyes to open.

"Just leave me here," he whined, trying to lay back down. You stopped him, pulling him harder so he was now sitting up.

"No, because you're gonna hate me in the morning if I do. Now, if I have to tell you to get up one more time, you're gonna get it, Calum Hood." you threatened, giving him a look he never went against.

"Fine, fine." he muttered, standing up and groaning as he stretched, his joints popping as he straightened himself out.

"Now was that so hard?" you smirked, guiding his sleepy self up the stairs.

"I should've listened to you and just went to bed," he mumbled, stripping his clothes off before climbing under the covers and curling up with his pillow.

You stripped also, exchanging your day clothes with an old tshirt before getting in right next to Calum and resting your head on his chest.

"I tell you to listen to me all the time and you never do," you chuckled, already feeling the events of the day starting to hit you.

"Yeah, and I always regret it too. Night, babe. I love you." he whispered, kissing the top of your head.

"I love you too, now sleep." you commanded, returning his kiss with your own to his shoulder.

"Will do," he chuckled, pulling you into him as you both started to drift off.