If Both Aikatsu Anime were in the same Anime

REMEMBER 4-CHAN! JULY 20TH 2016 HACKING WATTPAD AND INSTAGRAM!
-
Hello, it's Anna. Two years later, I'm editing this book.
11/21/18
-

~Ichigo's (Main character for episodes 1-100 from Aikatsu) P.O.V~

"Aoi! I said running to her, "Aoi!" I repeated to then proceed saying her name an abundance of times,so she could hear me. She just got finished with filming another Police Movie\part for her act. Whereas I just finished an Interview for the radio.

"Ichigo?" she said getting out of a car and thanked the driver. She walked up to me, with juice in her mouth, "what is it?"

"did you hear about the new Aikatsu academy?" I say, waiting for her to answer.

"yeah I did," she stated, taking her juice out of her mouth so she could speak. "4 star academy right?" She put her juice box back in her mouth.

I also just heard about this new academy. Apparently it works just like our school, but one things for sure, their technology is way better.

"Do you have free time right now?" You don't wait for her to answer, "I kind of want to check it out." I sighed,"we've been really busy lately since we were the top 3 right?" "Maybe I'll ask Ran, if she has time." I chuckle.

"Yeah," Alo finishes her juice, and puts it on the side of her, "real busy!" "But it looks like I have a lot of free time right now." She says looking at her watch on her wrist.

"Then let's go," I excitedly say, texting Ran. Just a few seconds later I got a reply from her, "Ran has another appointment. That's too bad," you frown.

-

"Wah!" I heard screaming when I entered the hallways of the school, a bit surprised, so I jumped.

"What's wrong Laura?" I hear another voice say, a little worried.

"1 AND 3!!!" The first voice yelled, and my eyes and Aoi's were on the two.

"One and three?" The second voice questioned, looking at where the first voice was pointing, noticing they were pointing to Aoi and I.

"The number one idol and number 3 idol!" I hear her scream.

"Laura-chan, S4 is the number one idols though." The second voice says, as I question who S4 were.

"It's Hoshimiya Ichigo and Kiriya Aoi!!!" She kept yelling, "do you not know who they are?" She jumped up and down, as we both just stared at the scene.

"Laura-chan calm down!" The pig tailed girl held the pink haired girls shoulders, so she could stop jumping.

Very shyly, the two approached us, and the pink haired girl hesitated, but asked, "um w-why are you here?"

"Oh us?" I say, knowing the answer already. "We're visiting this Aikatsu academy," I say noticing the two's very red face. "It's very beautiful!" I add, "I even took a picture of this school!" I laugh very excitedly, as Aoi is chuckling.

 "It's very beautiful!" I add, "I even took a picture of this school!" I laugh very excitedly, as Aoi is chuckling

"Laura-chan!" The blonde held the allegedly "Laura's" shoulder.

"what's all the racket here?" All of our heads turn to the new voice. Very handsome, and definitely older looking.

"Principal!" The two girls yelled.

"Hoshimiya Ichigo and Kiriya Aoi?!" The principal said, very shocked to see the sight of us two, whos not questioning how we got in.

"Oh hello!" Aoi said, and we both bowed. "are you the principal?"

"I very well am," the man smiled.

I bowed again, "well anyways!" I cleared my throat, "we are here to visit this new academy, we cleared our schedule to visit!" I said to the principal very happily.

"Oh really?!" The principal happily replied, "well you cleared your schedule to visit us, I'll give you a tour around the school."

"That's very kind of you sir! I hope you didn't have anything right now," Aoi politely said, as the principal said no more and shook his head, chuckling.
-

We had a tour around the buildings already and then he gave us a tour on the outside. "This is the last place the garden where S4 hangs out and has a tea party."

"I've never heard of S4." I said, confused. "Are they a singer?

"Well they are a group of idols that sing together."

"Like our group Solei, with our other member Ran." Aoi pointed out.

"Yes, though, they are a band of four females."

"The band is probably not all available, but I think one of the members is," he said showing us to a place. "Ah speaking of her, there she is."

Aoi and I see a beautiful girl, with long white hair. "Hime!" The principal had yelled.

"Oh," the girl stood up from her chair, and walked over, "who are these lovely-" she took a closer look at us, "what brings you two here?" She asked softly.

"We wanted to visit your school," Aoi took her hand out and Hime shook it, and the beautiful white girl shook mine as well.

"Is that so?" She laughed softly. "I hope you enjoy your stay here."

"We already have," I smile at her soft words.

"Yes, you two," The principal has intervened, "I hope you two had a great time here."

"We sure did!" I said, holding Aoi's hand. We'll visit this beautiful school a lot!
-
I cut a lot of it when I edited it 💗.