Yume X Subaru Extra: Who's it from?

Based on the valentines episode. If you didn't watch it, please watch it first before reading. This part\ extra contains spoilers.

Subaru's P.O.V

"Nom." I ate one of Yume's "Rival" chocolate. They were delicious of course since her family does own a bakery. Rival chocolate, how does some one even come up with that? I'll just call them friends ship chocolate. I just went on my phone eating the chocolate. Then the boy's came in. "Hey." I ate one more. They stared at me. "What?" i was a little baffled.

"The chocolate." Asashi pointed at it. "That chocolate...Who's it from?" "They look like from a pro. " Yeah they do.. Perfextly placed sprinkles. With a chocloate swirl below and some different kinds of chocolate too.

"You barely accept chocolate because you get a lot." "You even ask us to eat some for you when your not hungry and don't want to make the girls feel bad." Kanata said.

"So? Who's it from?" Nozomu tapped on the chocolate box a couple of times.

"Why do you need to know?" I replied back at them

"You can't hide secrets from your friends can you?" Asashi-kun was the most curious out of all of them. It's not really a secret though..

"Fine..I'll tell you." "It's' from HER ." they just looked at me. " It's Yume."

"AWWW." Asashi sounded like a girl... "So what kind of chocolate?" "Friendship? Valentines?"

"Just friendship chocolate.? I blushed a little and turned.

"Really?" Nozomu took out a piece of paper that was at the bottom of the box. I didn't know there was a piece of paper. " Subaru..Wait for me to catch up to you." he read.

"What ever." I took the paper out of his had and looked at it. He didn't fully read it because he was covering it with his finger. i read it in my mind. When I catch up we can be together. But we're not equal right now! I smiled..

Sorry guys i didn't make a valentines day special, but my computer went kinda haywire and still is, but we (family) some how fixed part of the problem