Yume X Subaru Part 11:!Work

"Suyoku Kiri Yuke!" I wasn't gonna give up! "Mezashite tewa hanasanai ie de!" Giving up my dream isn't an option!
Kirikos P.O.V
Still not good enough! Her voice is so childish! I started to leave and that's where I noticed the power bar. There wasn't music or effects! What ever her bars not even halfway and she's almost at the end! I still need to ruin it! I decided to do it!"
"Kito yuke!" Then came her sing break. I gotta do it fast! "Twera hano no!" Almost there! Hah! Microphone 🎤 I turned it off! "Mezashite de!" What?! Still singing?! Alright then lights! "Tewa!" Argh! Um..! Noises! I went to the sound panel! I kicked the guy and put noises over her voice! Still she was loud enough.
"Fuck you!!!" I can throw something! I grabbed a broken guitar and threw it at her! It worked! "Oh no!" I yelled. "That's too bad!" I walked out. Subaru caught up to me.
"Why'd do that?!" He breathed. "She has a dream!"
"I do too."
"What if someone ruined your dream huh?!"
"Then I'd kill them." He froze up." Get in my way then die."
"You won't actually kill someone because they are in your way and she doesn't want you to ruin her dreams of being in S4!"
"Look." I handed him a very big packet of palates with names and pictures of people I've killed.
"I-." He walked back.
Subarus P.O.V
She can't ruin her dreams and I can't be killed! I don't know what to choose..Her life or mine! She's more important to me! "Go ahead! I'm not afraid of you!" I started sweating. Am I scared?

"Really?" She licked a knife she pulled out of no where! "There's no one around. If they're were then I'd kill them too. Juve's not that bad, if I escape easily. She held up her criminal records..Total: 3,985.....

"STOP!" A familiar voice called out. Kanata-kun! "What are you doing?!"

"Dear it's to protect you." She wasn't surprised at him coming over. She held it to my throat. Some blood came out. I guess this is the end for me. I sighed.

"Suabru!" Yume's voice was in my head. Then Kanata-kun ran to me-no Kiriko! A-and kissed her!

"Megh!" she blushed that made her let me go!

TO BE CONTINUED

Sorry this was short but 3 stories in one day!