Yume X Subaru 02

edited.

"Thank you so much for letting me use your stage to let me perform!" I exclaimed, bowing.

After performing, I was very hungry, and obviously since Im an idol, I put on sunglasses and a hate, and went to a cafe nearby.

As I was 3\4 done with my drink and food, I checked the time. I have 25 more minutes to get to a meeting. I took my last bite of the cake I got, took my tea with me, and got up. I noticed I wasn't gonna get there in time by walking, so I started jogging. In the process of doing so, I bumped into someone. I looked up to see Laura.

"Yume?" She looked down at me and asked, eyes wide.

"I'm late Laura!" I say jogging in the same place, and since she didn't say anything for the next second, I started jogging again.

"Wait!" Laura yelled, trying to run up to me. Since I was jogging, I started getting tired, and I got a cramp. I didn't mind the cramp at all, I get those a lot. I took off the hat and sunglasses I was wearing, because at that point I didn't really care if someone would notice me or not.

"Ah!" I heard a familiar voice, and I looked the way of the voice. It was Subaru. "Tomato!" He yelled, walking towards me, waving his hand in the air like a maniac.

"Oh!" I say waving back, also like a maniac, "octopus!" I yell his nickname, and he stood in front of me.

"Where's your disguise?" He first asked, not saying even a hi.

"It's in my bag," I point to my bag, looking back up at him. "Where's your sunglasses or hat?" I questioned. We all knew I was famous, but when you're in the top boy group, you're basically no match for them.

"I didn't bring one with me," he flat out admits. I giggle a little.

"Do you need my hat or something?" I offer.

"No it's fine," Subaru chuckles, gesturing a no from his right hand.

Then we both heard a sound go 'krchh'.

"What was that?" I turned my head to see where that sound came from, as well as Subaru.

"What?" Subaru asked, looking at me, then where I was looking at again.

"Nothing I guess," I shrugged, "ah!" I checked the time, I'm really gonna be late to this meeting," I mumbled, but Subaru heard me. I shut my phone off, and looked at Octopus.

" I gotta go too," he said. He then randomly started petting my hair for a few seconds, as I confusingly looked up at him, but he just smiled, with his teeth as well.

-

It was now the next day, and I was awake for some odd menacing reason. I was in my own state of mind, well until someone knocked on my dorm room door. I then checked the time, it was 8 AM. Who could it be at 8 AM in the morning? I thought, then the knock became louder probably because I wasn't answering. "Who is it?!" I yelled, trying to get my voice through.

"Yume!" I heard the voice say, I recognized the voice from the other side of the door, that voice was Laura. So I quickly got up, and unlocked the door. "Yume!" She repeated, as she held up a magazine, a flipped to a specific page she bookmark.

I didn't say anything, I just looked, weirded out by her actions.

I widened my eyes as I saw what page it was on, it took me just a few seconds to understand what was going on. I snatched the magazine out of Laura's petite hands and didn't even get changed. Yet I dashed out my dorm room door, and went to the principal just to get a boys division pass. Sure it took some convincing, but I got it!

I crossed over to the boys division, in pajamas and slippers, not even caring for the eyes staring at me. Great! I don't know where Subarus room is! I rolled my eyes, quickly asked one of the security guards where his room was. And they actually knew, which surprised me, but I wouldn't care to ask.

The guard said to the left hallway, room number 354. As I quickly ran through the hallway, I spotted room 354, and I rapidly knocked when it was only 8:12 in the morning. You would've thought I was tired, but being an idol, you're rarely tired. But once I saw that page on the magazine, I freaked out! As I didn't get an answer from the room, I knocked even harder.

"Who is it?" The other side asked, and I could tell it was Subaru.

"It's Yume!" I pointed out. In a few seconds the door in front of me opened.

"What's so important, tat you woke me up at 8:00?" I didn't answer his question, all I did was hold the magazine I took from Laura, and used her post it note book mark to that certain page she showed me.

"That!" I freaked out forcing the paper magazine up to Subaru's face, sort of yelling, but I knew other people around me were sleeping, so I decided not to yell my lungs out.

"Ah-!" I heard him try to scream, but I put my hand up to his mouth and shut his mouth. He then started whispering, knowing other people were resting.

"What is this?" He snatched the magazine out of my hand, and examined it. "We weren't even on a date!" He whisper yelled. "What the heck! Who even wrote this?" He questioned looking up at me, as I just shook my head, indicating I didn't know. "What's more amazing is how fast this person published this."

"Now's not the time octopus, we gotta somehow take this article down! We're just friends, what the heck!" I groaned, trying not to panic. "We have to find he magazine address or something!" I stood next to him, looking at the magazine in his hands.

"The stamp!" Subaru pointed to a stamp with a logo on it, "look there's a water mark where it shows who took it!" We both looked at each other.

"Well what're you waiting for? Let's go!"

"In those pajamas?" He said, as I looked at my clothing, "I think not."