Kotura-San X Aikatsu! Part 1

(Not Aikatsu! Stars.) Now enjoy!!!!!! Bye I'm kind of on a writers block so sorry, if it's a little short. 😅😰😅😅

Ichigo P.O.V

"Hah!" I climb the rope and climb to the top of the cliff. "Such a beautiful sight..." I put my hand over my forehead because the sun is too bright. Then I see a huge mansion of some sort.... "Ran. Aoi!" Ran and Aoi finally climb up. "Look." I point at the mansion.

"I'm curious! Let's go!" Aoi starts running towards the mansion. "Come on guys!"

"Alright." Ran and I say. We catch up with each other.

"This mansion is in the middle of nowhere! We're in a forest. There can't be some random house." Fan questions.

"Mansion." I correct her. "Woah, it's closer than I thought." "It sure is big." "Should we go?"

"No! It's someone's house!" Ako grabs both of my hands.

"Come on, it looks abandoned." She lets go. I grow a rope over and climb over it. "Come on guys!"

"B-but-!" Ran climbs next. "F-fine." Aoi climbs over. "What if someone is actually in here?!"

"Maybe they'll be nice?" I laugh. "Let's just go!" I break open the front door. "Well the lights are open!"

"Isn't this kind of scary?" Ran looks at the paintings and everything else.

"Let's see if people are in here!" I open my mouth. "HELLLLLOOOOOOO?! IS ANY ONE IN H-"

"Are you stupid?!" Aoi covers my mouth. "Let's get out now!"

"Eh??" A girl comes out through the hall. "Who are you guys?? Oh crap! The girl with blue hair thinks. Hi! The very energetic one thinks. This painting is very interesting. The one with brown long straight hair says. "So you don't think of why your in a random persons house?!"

"Well we thought it was abandoned!" I put my hand behind my head, and rub back and forth. Well I did know the lights were on lol.

"Seriously?! So you decided to walk in a big mansion, break he door down, when you knew the lights were on?! That's breaking in! It's illegal!"

"W-what? I never said that?" I sweat a little. "Come on! Let us explore at least????"

"No!" "That's breaking in! Who are you guys anyways?!"

"I'm Hoshimiya Ichigo. Idol of Starlight Academy. That's Kiriya Aoi, and that's Shibuki Ran." Now how do I get out of this situation?!

"Well your not gonna get out of this situation." "I'm reporting to the police!" She brings out her phone.

"Hold on!" Aoi puts her hand out

😏😏😏😏😏
I put my hand out. Crap! Why did I say that?! We're gonna get arrested Ichigo! What are we gonna do?!

"Your not gonna do anything." "I know your name, and where you go to school!" She starts typing on her phone. "Leave now or I'll call the police!"

"A-Alright. Let's go Ichigo and Ran." I try shoving them out the house.

"Eh?? But we just got here!" Ichigo stands and pushes me back in. I forgot how much stronger Ichigo was than me!

"Do you really not care if we get arrested?!" I yell at Ichigo.

"Well-..." Ran starts speaking. "Ichigo..Actualyl knows the whole police squad, and has helped them countless number of times...So there's a 0.000001 chance she'll get arrested...."

"So please????"

"I'm calling them now!" She presses the call button. "H-hello? Yes! I'm here at the address [blah blah blah]. Yes! There are three girls who look around 16 that broke in my house! Do I know their names?? Yes I do.. One is named Ichigo, Ran and Aoi! They go to an idol academy named, Starlight." "Wait what? Why can't you arrest them?!" The call ends.

"See I told you." Ran laughs.

"This isn't a laughing situation! We just did something illegal!" "I-I'm sorry I'll get out right now." I bow and try to shove Ichigo and Ran out as hard as I can.

"But Aoi...I thought you were curious about this place!" She shoves both of us back in.

"Yes! Because I thought it was abandoned!" ICHIGO JUST LISTEN TO ME FOR ONE TIME.

"Let me tell you something girls. I can read your minds."

"Really?!" Ichigo grabs her hands, with glistening eyes.

"Hey! Ichigo!"

TO BE CONTINUEDDDDD

😂 I have to re watch Anmeisa so here's Kutora San!