Yume X Subaru Story (01)

IMPORTANT!! CONTAINS SPOILERS!!! This Episode is a fan thing of after Episode 37. If you haven't watched UP TO there please don't read this.
[edited after two years :))]

Its after Christmas, and I'm all booked up again. You see, with everything going on in my schedule, I have no time for romance. That's not important, I guess. But in this case right now, is I think I like Tomato.

But I have other things to worry about right? It's time for another concert. At least that's gonna keep my mind of Tomato.
-
I got back from performing, and I went to my dorm, and Tomato was sitting there looking at the sky. I tried to avoid her she called my name out. I wondered how she even got in the dorms.
I noticed her looked at me, and that was strike one. "Octopus!" She yelled, and that triggered me. I started running. Then she started running. I ran really fast, not caring where. But, she caught up to me.

"Octopus!" She repeated, hands on her knees breathing heavily, "slow down!" She said each word with a breath.

"What do you want?" I asked, trying to intimidate her, but at the same time try to hide my face, because I was blushing for some odd reason.

"Look up!" She pointed at the sky, and we both looked up. The time, it was around 9:47 I guessed very specifically. It started snowing like that day on Christmas. That day on Christmas? I then remembered what happened on that day. I started blushing again.

"Red face octopus!" Nijino Yume laughed, mocking me, not bothering to ask why I was so red.

"Well you're Tomato!" I retorted as a joke, I mean it was true. Most tomatoes are red. Well aren't octopuses kind of red too? We both started laughing. Once we stopped, we then both looked up at the sky.

So beautiful, wow.

I noticed Nijino look at her phone, and then say "It's 9:56, I have to go to sleep at 10, because I have a show early tomorrow!" She said all very quickly, "bye Octupus!" She energetically waved, and I just waved goodbye back. I stared ya her run off, and my face was red, red, red like a tomato. It was then I realized, I do have feelings for that girl.

Maybe I do have time for romance. Yume Nijino, a very interesting girl. Well I also have to go to sleep, I thought, until I saw another girl. Not just any girl, it was Hime from S4.

"I see..." she started walking up to me. I gestured my hand in front of her face, because she was about to cross the "border." She took out a pass that had words, "boys division pass," imprinted on the pass. Which indicated that she was allowed to step foot on our grounds. She continued, "you're in love with her?"

I was a little taken back, "what?" I said, very confused. How'd she figure out by just looking at me talk to her for like two seconds?

"I asked, you're in love with her? Nijino Yume?" She repeated a little louder, still taking me back.

"What are you talking about Hime?"

"I can tell. I've acted before you know," she sighed happily, if that's possible, "I know how people look at each other when they're in love." She put her hand out, catching the slow falling snow. "And you're someone with those eyes," she looked back at me.

And at that point, I couldn't really lie now could/can I? I was a pretty honest person. "I guess you're right," I started, pausing. "I guess I do like that girl. Nijino Yume, she's really amusing to me," I smiled.

I then saw a smirk appear on Himes face.

"Thanks for the recording!" She held up her phone. And the screen showed a recording app, and I immediately tried to grab her phone, but she was very quick and dodged. She started running in her heels, which was impressive, but nows not that time.