Yume X Subaru Part 7: Remember..When..?

YUME'S P.O.V

As Kiriko left i was in shock. Wait what did she say?! No way!! She said I'm engaged to Subaru?! I mean it's not like I don't like him..It's just that.....Why would Kiriko do that?! Then a flash back came back.

"Onee-san!!" I yelled. I ran to her in the field of grass. "Wait fwr mwe!" I returned to myself. Wait..What was that?! "oneesan." came to my mind!! I looked at Subaru-kun, he was looking at kanata-kun..I looked at him again then ran out the stage and tried to run for Kiriko-senpai. What would I be like being engaged with Subaru? Ah!

"Ah! Nijino?" She smiled at me...With a very creepy smile, it was like there was a monster inside of her popping out! "Do you need something?" She kept the smile and kept walking towards me. Some of her red highlights in her hair touchd my shoulders. i tried to keep my composure.

"Kiriko!" There was a flashback as I left. There were 2 peopl-no 3 people in front of me. Brown haired, swamp green haired, and black hair, including me.

"You've seemed to finally remember, Nijino-onee." She smiled bigger..Bigger than that creepy smile. She then grabbed me quickly and ran to the girls dormitory into my room. How'd she get the keys. "Good nobody here.." She threw me on the bed. Then she took something off her head. A wig?! Wait...Silky smooth..The color is black?! She's that girl back then! She smiled a little.

The color is black?! She's that girl back then! She smiled a little

"You remember me now?" She kept smiling at me. "I was your best friend. Until you betrayed me. You betrayed me..Why would you do that?!" She started yelling at me. Her black hair swiftly going along. her hair kept going in my faec and the felt like sharp arrows. I-I did betray her. I didn't mean to though. i didn't know what to say to her.

"I-I'm sorry..." I mumbled. "i'm sorry I used you.." I got of the bed and turned away from her. Why did I do that?! Why did i betray her?! just then my door sprung open and at the door, SUbaru-kun. I looked up. He looked at Senpai and the nme. He ran to me and squeezed me tightly.

"YOU DIDN'T DO ANYTHING TO HER DID YOU?!" He yelled after he slammed the door so nobody could see what was going on. I grabbed his arm gently. I started blushing.

"Oh your here too." Kiriko stood up and walked towards him. She hit Subaru's arms, not that hard though. But hard enough that he unhanded me. I fell on the floor. i was perfectly fine so that's why they both ignored my falling.

"So you really don't have blonde hair." he looked at the black silky smooth hair. Then he paused for a few seconds like I did when i saw her hair. "No way.." I guess he was one of the kids in that flashback. "You, I.." He also betrayed Kiriko, but with something else...Worse than mine. Bullying. We were best friends along with that other kid with the swamp green hair. I now realized who that swamp green haired guy was...So did Subaru when we made eye contact. It was Kanata-kun. He never betrayed Kiriko, ever.

"You both betrayed me! You used me fore money because my family and i were rich!" Se started crying then pointed at Subaru. "You..You Deceived me to me trusting you! BUT YOU BULLIED ME! YOU AND SOME OTHER KIDS BULLIED ME! I STILL HAVE SCARS FROM THAT TIME! YOU INJURED MY EYE WITH MELTED WAX!"One of the friends that bullied her was..Was me..We both put our heads down. "That's why I'm going to ruin you!" She held up 2 pieces of paper. A sign of resignation. That had Subaru and my name on it. I took the paper and read it.

"To: Subaru Yuki and Nijino Yume." I started. "You both are now not attending Four star academy and will never come back on your might." "WAIT WHAT?!" I ripped the papers. "Now we can still stay."

"I thought you might do that so that's why I put it on your computer and security camera's up." She started pointing to a few cameras. Her red eyes became more red. like blood. "See this is why you shouldn't have betrayed me. If you didn't you would've gotten the same thing i ave to Kira-kun." She never told us what the "thing" was. "Remember you guys have to get married." I remembered.

"I don't want to." Subaru looked at me. "I don't want to marry him." Kiriko looked down upon me. She smiled ver cheerfully.

"We can re arrange that!" She clapped her hands cheerfully. Subaru kept staring at me. Kiriko opened the door. NOW'S MY CHANCE! I tried to grab her, but she saw right through me. "You really think I would fall for that?" in a fast second she grabbed my hand turned me and she twisted my arm hard. "You Loved him when you were little and you still love Subaru." She stared creepily that I almost peed myself. I wasn't embarrassed when she said that. She then looked at Subaru. "Would you like it if I killed Subaru?

TO BE CONTINUED!