Subaru X Yume Part 14:Ako The Briber

I see Ako standing there with a water bottle..."Yume-Chan?" I see her cat ears come up..No.....Ako has a crush on Subaru-kun. She runs out.

"Ako!!" i run to catch up with her. I look at Subaru still blushing a little. "Stay right there!" I pause then start running again. "Ako!!!" She runs so fast.

"Just go away!" She runs faster. "Why would you do that?!" "You know I like him!"

"We didn't really kiss!" I take out the pin. Well we have kissed before, but that makes matters worse! "Ako!!" She runs faster. "Ako! I'm sorry!!" SHe pauses.

"If you are then stop meeting him." I'm silent for a few seconds. "Will you?" she turns to me. We're about 50 feet away from each other. I'm still silent. "Answer me!" She got mad.

"urk.." I mumble. "Do you want that? You want me to do that?" I ask.

"Yes! I do!" "I loved him! You betrayed me!"

"Fine..." i won't I text Subaru for the last time. "You can go now...For ever and ever.." I never got a reply back since i deleted him right after. "Ako... You satisfies yet?"

"I am very!" She started smiling like she always is. I'm sorry Subaru-kun... One day we'll be together again!

THE NEXT DAY

I always check my phone in the morning for any texts, but i can't do that..Hasn't even been 24 hours and I already miss Subaru....When did I feel these feelings for him? Ako-chan...It's only 4:30.. Guess it's time ot Aikatsu. i get into my jogging suit and start running out. I see a boy's uniform..It's not Subaru though...I pass by, and see his face. No one I know..Looks a little like Mahiru...Same hair color and eyes.. Maybe related?I feel like i know him. I bump into a lamp post.

"Gak!" i slide to the floor rubbing it. He pauses. He bends down. "I-I'm fine.." Oh i do know him! He was Koharu's friend. Kind of. "Hey um.." What was his name again?

"Nozomu." he says. His voice is like a girls! SO cute! I pet his head. "uh...."

"Sorry!" "Your just so cute and adorable!" "How old are you?" Surely he must be younger! I'm 12 about to be 13..

"16." he replies.. no way! "I am! It's not surprising." "I'm in the m4.." Oh! he's in the M4! "Your Yume-chan right?" he asks.

"Y-yeah? Why?"

"Hmm...Well for some reason in Subaru's room-." he paused.

"What? Could you repeat that again?" Ako said not to do anything related to Subaru..I don't want to lose Ako or Subaru!

"Subaru for some reason has been listening to your music lately. Is there something wrong?"

"What do you mean?"

"You don't know he has a crush on you?"

"I do know..And i know why..but I would rather not talk about it." "I wanna get back to jogging." I get up and he does too. "Aikatsu." We both whisper and repeat.

A FEW HOURS LATER

I see the newest magazine. It's about me. i see the brand..Another SCANDAL?! I see pictures of me and Nozomu. They keep Assuming things!

"New Scandal!" I read in my mind. "Idol Nijino Yume and Idol Nozomu Igarashi (something like that) form M4 having an affair with each other?!" "First Subaru Yuki now him?!" "What a Scandal!"

???'S P.O.V

"Why?" I say..I hear the plane flying in the air. "Yume-chan...You know we both like each other.." I flip the pages of the magazine.. Yume..Wait for me..

TO BE CONTINUED!