Yume X Subaru part 9: Another option maybe?

Kiriko's P.O.V

"Would you like it if I killed Subaru?" The urge to kill him was real. Of course I have to destroy this part in the security camera footage.I can't afford to lose  this footage of them resigning!

"No!" Yume looked up and grabbing my arm which held on Subaru."Don't kill him! Do what ever you want to do with me! Just spare him!" She sounded convincing. Of course I agreed easily looking upon her.

"Of course!" I laughed happily in agreement. "There is another option. But I don't think you need to know that!" I walked out of the door. But not leaving the perimeter. I leaned on her door to hear but not looking suspicious for as student's were walking around the hallway.

"Is that her?" "the new S4? I heard her recent concert went to smash since the stage was ruined because of some stage light's falling!" I heard trying to look like I was ignoring them

"Wow she instantly gets to be in S4? Did she bribe or something?" I heard the other girl say. I was so annoyed! I got off the door.

"Shut up! I yelled. "I own this school and you want me to kick you out?" I didn't care if someone was watching or recording. I'm fed up with these kind of people!

"I dare you!" They both said at the same time sticking there tounge out doing a little dance with there hands to their ears. "Nah nah!" they twirled in a circle. When they were doing that I wrote their names down on the resignation paper.

"here." I handed it to them. They should've stopped talking or shut their mouth up. "Thank you for your residence!"

"I'm talking to the principal for this!" "This might be a fake!"I laughed demonically. "Tch!" Seems like they believe me. But I still wanted to tease them.

"Good luck!" I said softly. I held my ear to the door again. I heard something. Of course they would talk behind my back. I then realized! My wig! I left it in there! I walked in without permission closing the door behind me. They-They were! KISSING! I totally looked like I was ignoring them. They stopped looking at me. They were still kissing while doing that. I took my wig and put it on. "Have fun!" I waved goodbye.

Yume's P.O.V

I kept kissing Subaru when she walked in taking her wig back. I love Subaru no matter what happens! I always will. "Ah!" "I have to go to class!" Class started in a few minutes.

"Alright." He smiled. I smiled back. "I love you." I said it back to him too. I dashed off to class. Ugh which class was it?! Right Designers class! ugh just a few more step! Made it!

"Yume!" Laura pointed to me and then the seat next to her and Ako. Mitsuru right there too. Can't believe we're all in the same class. We had class and then end of the day. I went out for a walk and there he was. Not Suabru. But Kanata-kun

TO BE CONTINUED

Sorry it was short guys I'm at the library writing this! Security cameras watch me typed this fan fiction as I type!