Yume X Subaru Extra: Reunion

I know it ended so let's make an extra!

"Laura!" Yume waves her hand at her. " How many years has it been?!"

"We saw each other last week..." "You're as energetic as ever aren't you?" "Where's the others?"

"Not here yet I guess." "Hey wait a minute?" "Where'd Subaru and Hii~ go?" "What ever." "I guess we came a little to early. Usually we're not early, just like the school days right?"

"We're different people now, so of course we're not going to be late!" Laura hear's footsteps. "Ah! Mahiru! Ako! Koharu!" "Asashi-kun!"

Yume's P.O.V

Asahsi's here too? "Koharu!" I hug her.

"Ow!" Huh? I didn't squeeze her. Oh! She's holding hands with him.

"Sorry! Are you guys married yet?" They hold up their hands. "Engagement rings!" "Hee he!"

"Where's Subaru by the way?"

"I don't know?" "But he's safe for sure!" The clip! it get's blown by the wind. My hair falls out. "Ah." Someone catches it.

"Sorry." Oh Subaru!

"What are you doing?" "Our girl's on your back as you jumped in the air...." I take her. "What ever." I kiss him.

"Hmph!" "Good for you, Yume!" Ako turns her head from me. "Gah!" She bumped in to some one. Oh Kanata-Sen-Kun! "Ugh!" "All you couples!"

"I'm not in a relation ship Ako!" Laura jumps out.

"Me neither!" Mahiru shoots her hand out.

"You know what I mean!" "I bet you and Kiriko are already married!"

"We are!" Kirko holds up her hand with the ring on it. She kisses Kanata. It looks embarrassing, so then that means we look embarrassing doing that!

"wah!!" I look at my arms. it's not our baby...It's Kanata-Kuns!

"So cute!" I touch the babies nose. "Girl or boy?" i ask. She points at Kanata. Means a boy! "How cute!" "Let's go eat now!"

"You still love sweets this much don't you.." Laura sighs. But then she laughs. "Let's go to teh spot everyone loved in school!"

Even if those days ended of us beinng young, we're all still friends and family for ever. Our generations continue on.

"Thank you everyone!"

FIN.