Yume X Subaru part 15: I'm Back, Yume-chan

Wait for me Yume... "Attention all passengers we are at our location." I hear the woman talk over the microphone. I haven't seen a micro phone in a long time. Well it wasn't like a year span. "Please take all your luggage and don't leave any." I take my luggage down. I haven't been here in months.

Yume's P.O.V

"Yume!" I hear Ako. It's only the 3rd day with out having any contact with Subaru. hah....I miss him so much. "Whatcha doing?" she says looking at my phone.

"I don 't know." i say. i really don't know. Ako gets over anything so quickly. When did i develop these feelings for her? "I'm gonna go practice." i go to a dance room. I put in a disk from my pocket I always keep. My parents give it to me. i started the music. i don't really care if i'm not in my track clothes. I'm to lazy. Wait for me Subaru...I start dancing to the music.

"1,2,3." the music starts. Ah! i slip. Why can't i concentrate? i think about Subaru. Ako are you happy? He only loves me! He barely even knows you! I know him better than her-?

"Hello?" I see a girl with long hair come in. "Oh sorry." "But your Nijino Yume right?" she walks towards me. I turns off the music.

"Y-yeah...Why?" Now that i look at it, she looks really pretty. I don't think she's wearing make up...I see her flower in her hair. Rose earrings and our school uniform. She might even be prettier than Mitsuru, well not to be rude.

"It is you!" she hugs me. I'm confused. "Do you not know me?" SHe blinks a few more times than usual. Then she lets me go.

"I'm really sorry.." "Who are you again?" i giggle. like a confused giggle. I start to rub my head. "I'm really sorry." Her hair is really pretty. It's super long!

"It's me." "Me koharu!" she smiles. EHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH?!?!?!?!!?! THAT'S KOHARU?!?! HOW?! "What's wrong?"

"EVERYTHING!" I say. "What happened?" "Not in a bad way." i include. "Your so-so pretty!" What happened when she was gone?! She grew her hair out.

"Do you think it's bad?"

"N-no!"

"By the way Yume," She starts. "I saw Subaru crying at the front gate covering his face."

"Why do I need to know that?"

"Well he was saying your name while doing that." "It was weird." He never noticed me. so I stood behind the pillar for a few more minutes and he leaves somewhere. " "Is there something wrong with you guys?"

"W-Well.." I wanna be honest with Koharu-chan. i tell her everything. But I don't say it out loud, of course.

"I see." I thought she would be more surprised. "But what about him?" She holds up a magazine. I read a part of it. New Scandal again with NOJINO YUME?! I keep reading. Nozomu igarashi and Nijino Yume have an affair?! They show Igarashi on top of me. From that angle it looks like we're kissing. It must be a student from that angle who took it. In my inference.

"WHAT?!" I grab the magazine out of her hand and read fast. BLAH BLAH B AH! She cna do blah. i skip that sentence. "How?!" "WE'RE NOT KISSING!" I tripped and he bent down to ask if i WAS OKAY!" Koharu gently takes it back.

"Alright." Se gets up and her hair gently swishes in the air. She has really pretty hair. I wish I had her hair. It's really pretty. "Well..." She says holding up the magazine. if you don't want people to think that, then tell the people!" "Say it was a misunderstanding!" She points out.

"But I....It doesn't really matter." I say. I've had enough misery already. Subaru! I want to see him at least for a minute! Even a second! At least let me hear his voice! I don't care. what Ako says! "Thanks Koharu!" "But I'm not going to tell them.I'm going to prove them!" i run over to my max to the boys side. No security guards. But why should i care?! boys and boys. There! his room! i budge it down and see Subaru. i kiss him immediately.

TO BE CONTINUED!

Aikatsu Stories! [Editing and deleting]जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें