Epic Rap battles of Aikatsu: Shibuki Ran Vs. Laura Sakuraba

Ran: You want to battle me? I'm better than you face it. Your always with Yume on a shopping spree. Just go back to where you where, a pit. You couldn't even get in to S4, and I'm the most famous model here in Japan, and your just a someone poor.

Laura: What if your a model, the anime's about singing, you can't even sing but model, so why don't you go and do miming? I have more talent than you at singing.

Ran: Thats all you got? Look at our hair, theres a lot wrong. Look at mine I can spare you the hate. But this isn't what this rap is about. Yume isn't your mate. Your just a third wheel for Subaru and Yume. I can't rhyme with Yume, but you need some perfume.

Laura: I'm using yours, you really got nothing. Just face, at singing I'm not the queen, I'm the king. Your in barely the episodes, you really don' want me in my mode. A sixth grader g ot more episodes then you. Don't take me on your spue.

Ran: Keep it together flower. Oops your no pretty. Your just a little shmitty. Don't take it out on me kid, you always respect your elders. Your never gonna be on the top or in the mid. Get in shape cherry blossom. Your as hideous asa possum.

Laura: Respect your elders? Makes you an old hag .You feelin' like a plastic bag?It's true I don't model like you. But also you stink of poo. Tryin' be a model should've kept Tristar. (Okay I got that from the second verse lol)Go make another magazine with Ichigo to spar.

Ran: Kinda weak rappin' from other raps, but your really dumb so here's a map. I really don't want to rap battle with an idiot. There's really nothing good about her, so why don't you just be a cat like Ako and purr?

Laura: After my stanza, I'll go and get some pasta. Your group knows it's outdated go back to those you betrayed, Tri-star. Or you can get hit by a car.

WHO WON COMMENT BELOW. yes I know this one was very hostile. IDC.