Yume X Subaru Part 5

edited.

-

"Wait-" I stepped backward, what just happened? Did Subaru-kun just kiss me? My face had started to blush so suddenly, I probably did look like a tomato.

"Yo!" A few other voices had said, and we both looked to see Subaru's band across the street.

"We got work in like 10 minutes!" before he ran to them he put one finger to his lips and winked. "Shh!' He whispered. He ran to Nozomu, Asashi and Kanata (M4).

I didn't notice, but Ako had ran up to me.

"Yume!" Ako had tapped my shoulder. "Look!" I looked to where she was pointing. It was a picture. The one and only Subaru Yuki in the picture. "I know that whole Scandal thing was a lie, so don't worry about me getting revenge on you!" She chuckled, as I nervously laughed it off.

It's not like we are dating, right?

"Yeah," I broke the silence. "Sorry Ako, I have work to go to," I gently tapped her arm as a bye bye. I tried keeping my composure, til I was out of her sight.

It all had just came to me.

I, Subaru Yuki has kissed another idol. Time Nijino, as known as; my current crush.

I started blushing, if I already wasn't. Oh, how embarrassing it is to think about it. I covered my face with my hands, and waited til I calmed down. Which took quite a while.

Though, it's been a really long day for me. I finished work, and I was about to go home when I saw a certain someone I didn't really want to see. Coincidentally it was of course-Yume standing at the entrance. It's 8:23, I looked at my watch.

I sighed, as I tried to avoid her. Her sharp eyesight, had seen me, but it looked like she was trying to avoid me the moment she saw me as well.

She fastened her pace, and walked over to the girls division. Oddly though, I cocked my head and followed her. Just before she crossed the border, I grabbed her arm.

She had yelped and turned back in shock.

"Are you ok?" I asked, trying to ignore the earlier situation with her.

She blushed a little, probably due to the fact of the earlier event. I let go of her arm, and noticed she hid her blush, and I avoided eye contact.

I eyed my watch again. Five minutes til the boys come out.

"I-I'm okay, thanks for asking!" I looked up, seeing her blushing face. She stuttered, as my heart started beating faster. She ran off, across the border as I extended my hand. Don't go.

I got hit out of my trance, when my band mate had called me.

"Subaru! What are you waiting for?" My band mate, Kanata waved at me.

I ran over to him, and then to the rest of the boys. Forget it. I smiled, "nothing. Let's go," I put my arm around him like I normally would.

"Subaru!" a voice had yelled as I immediately awoke. My band mate Nozumu started nagging me. "Get up! We have to get to work," he gritted his teeth at me, and threw the covers off my bed

"Calm yourself!" I defended myself, as I got up. I stretched just for a few seconds, and walked over to my closet.

"Hey!" He glared at me, and I mouthed a what? "You have to take a shower first you idiot!" He angrily pointed at the nearest bathroom.

"I already did," I retorted, as I rolled my eyes, opening the closet.

"Anyways." he started, after I put my clothes on. "So what happened yesterday? It was a normal day like usual, you're acting like something happened." He sat on my bed, as I picked the covered back up.

I threw them in the bed, as I ruffled my hair.

"Truth or lie?" I slickly asked Nozomu. I noticed the other members had casually walked in, and also sat down.

"Truth," Kanata spoke up. I guess they heard.

"You sure?" I stepped a little backwards, I mean they won't know if I'm lying or not. I sighed, bros code though.

"Yeah!" Asashi moved closer to me, as I saw his mischievous smirk.

"Well," I hesitated, thinking if I should lie or not. "I.."

"Yes?" Asahi looked up at me, creating perfect eye contact. As he spoke, my cellphone had ring. Speak of the devil at I right? It was Yume.