One Shot!

This is just a one shot, because I'm really lazy to make another part of Subaru X Yume(2)

⭕️⭕️⭕️⭕️⭕️⭕️ (the music started when typing this and scared the hell of of me). (Also read the end cuz I might).

⭕️⭕️⭕️⭕️⭕️⭕️⭕️⭕️⭕️⭕️

Yume grabs a towel and wipes off her sweat. "Hah." She sighs in relief. "That was successful!" She started stretching then sits down.

*Knock* Yume turns around. "Come in!" She yells, but not loud. Subaru comes in. "What do you want?" She puts her tongue at him.

"I can't come in and say your performance was great?" Subaru grits his teeth.

"Why are you even here?" Yume takes out her phone. She scrolls through her 'twitter' . "Just get out."

"I'm here because my show is in three minutes." Subaru looks at her phone. "What ya lookin at?"

"Ahh!" Yume puts her phone back in her pocket. "Your way too close! Just get out!" Yume tries to shove him out her room.

"Wait." Subaru says. Yume stops, and looks up at him.

⭕️⭕️⭕️⭕️⭕️⭕️

I look up at him. What does he been want? I literally just sat down. "What?"

"I recently went on a tour and got this from a shop. It reminded me of you." He gives me a hair pin? It was a octopus hairpin. Seriously? He came all the way here for this?

"You little-!" I say. I sigh. "Whatever, thanks." I shit the door on him. I put it on. It's kinda cute? Then I hear a loud voice. I flinch a little because it was loud. Oh. That scared me. They're announcing the next show-

"Because my next show is next." I remember Subaru say. Ok I'll check it out. It'll be bad anyways. I open my door and walk it to the crowd, but go in the back so people don't see me.

They're not bad singers. The show ends and I leave.
*Dingle* I look back, and ignore it.

⭕️⭕️⭕️⭕️⭕️⭕️⭕️⭕️⭕️⭕️⭕️

I wake up from my bed and go into the bathroom. I'm still a little tired. I yawn. Now where's my toothbrush? Then I look in the mirror. Eh??! Where is it?! The hairpin-That single yesterday! Wait but I didn't care about it right?

"Here!" I remember him say. This is bad! That hairpin was kind of cute too! I blush a little. I'll try to find it today. The set should be still up! But someone must've picked it up already!

*KNOCK* I hear a knock. I open the door. "Subaru?" I look up. "What are you doing here?" He holds out his hand. Something is in it. The hairpin?! "This is the girls section, how'd you even get here?" I pretend not to see it.

"I have my ways." He flicks it, and I somehow catch it. "So, how'd you lose it, or was it garbage?" He laughs a little.

"I lo-It was garbage." I turn around. "How'd you find it?" I look at the pin. I pretend it's garbage, and I squeeze it behind my back.

"Well, let's say I have good eyes." "It only didn't remind me of you-" I look at him. "It also reminded me of the color." I put my hands infront and look at it. It's red? So what if it's red? "Red is a symbol of love." He says.

"What are you trying to say?" I put it on my bed. And walk back yo to him.

"You really are dumb." He suddenly snatches the pin.

"What're you doing?!" I try to take it back from him.

"I thought it was garbage. " he holds it high so I can't reach it, even if I jump.

"Well-" "just give it to me!" I take a chair and take it. "You can go now." I turn back to go in the bathroom again.

*Dingle* I look back. A blue one? What is he gonna do with a blue octopus hairpin? Give it to his fan? Not that I really care. He swiftly takes the hair pin from me. I blush since he was so close.

"Hey what are you-?" He connects both of them. They connect? That's kind of cute. I shake my head. I blink and all of a sudden there is a pressure on my lips. I open my eyes on those 0.2 seconds. Subarus lips are on mine.

"What are you-?!" I shove him off and start blushing like crazy.

"Your octopus resembles you, and mine resembles me."

*dingle* the hairpins single at the same time.

"You make no sense! That was my first kiss!" I start wiping my mouth like crazy. I turn on the sink and start wiping my mouth like crazy.

The octopus's dingle again at the same time.

THE END

Alright guys. I was thinking, should I make a collab account?? Like make any story we want? I want maybe 2 more people work on the account. Should I? It might be a good idea, who knows. Just let me know! If you also want more oneshots, I'll be here! 😂