1%

Tears rolled down the little boy's cheeks as he walked home. In his head, he could still hear all the bad things they called him at school. He could still feel the slaps, the punches, the kicks. He kept his head down so no one would notice he wouldn't stop crying.

Getting home from school, Justin sighed as a tear rolled down his cheek. He ran his hand through all the bruises on his left arm, letting another tear go. Justin hurried to his bedroom, closing the door so his mom wouldn't see what the older teens at school did to the younger boy. He was upset because they wouldn't stop picking on him, no matter how he told them to stop. But as Justin begged them to stop, they would only continue more and more.

Let's just say Justin's mom didn't actually care to what happened to her own son at school. She was a alcoholic, and yes, we can say Justin was practically alone in this world. He didn't even have one single friend at school. Not even one...

The young boy always blamed himself for being so alone and having zero friends. He was such a cute and adorable boy, but not everyone would understand that part of him. Also, Justin    was gay. And Justin being gay was one of the many reasons the bullies used to pick on him.

"One, you're ugly! Do you think any guy here wants to get with you? Second, you're stupid! You fall for us all the time, thinking that we want to be your friend! Third, you try so hard at school that makes us hate you! Nerd! Fourth, you're gay! Stupid faggot! Fifth, you're worthless!"

He threw his backpack across his baby blue bedroom, not caring about where it was going to lay.

Justin quietly pulled his laptop that was under his bed, sitting down on the bed. The boy turned the laptop on and instantly searched for the website "www.omegle.com" tapping on the enter on the keyboard. The website was is only escape from all the things that happened to him in a daily basis.

Not to mention Justin had been talking to a stranger on it. And yes, it was his only friend. The boy liked him. He would spend all day talking to him, but the truth is that he can't. And he has to be very careful when he uses his laptop because his mom is very strict and doesn't even let him outside when he comes home from school.

Justin tried to be careful, making sure his mom wasn't around so he could access the website and talk to his best friend. Also, Justin didn't tell his mom anything because his friend was nothing more than a 25 year old man and he absolutely knew that his mom wouldn't let him talk to him if he's much older than Justin. The younger boy was 17 years old.

But he just didn't care. The stranger was his friend and always had given him the feeling of feeling so protected, and Justin liked it. They kept each other's company, and that's why Justin liked him so much.

Justin typed in the interest that they chose so they could find each other on the website. "jasonandjustin"

You're now chatting with a random stranger! Say hi!
You both like JasonandJustin.

You: Jason? It's you?

Stranger: Yes, it's me

You: I'm so glad I'm finally home to talk to you

Stranger: Are you okay? Did anything happen to you today?

You: Yes. They did it again, Jason

Stranger: I'll fucking kill them, I swear.

You: No! It's not okay to do that, I don't want you to do that

Stranger: They're hurting you and that's not ok.

You: But I don't want to hurt them too because I know how it hurts to be hurted by others

Stranger: But they can't pick on you like that... Listen, it'll all get better okay?

You: Do you pinky promise?

You: Oh forget you're not here to pinky promise me

You: But do you promise??

Stranger: I promise, Justin.

Justin heard footsteps coming from the stairs, and he hurried up so he could say goodbye to Jason.

You: I have to go!! My mom's coming!! See you later Jase!

He disconnected before Jason could even reply to his message and hide his laptop. His mom couldn't figure out he was using his laptop to talk to a stranger.

Michelle opened Justin's bedroom door, finding her son laying in his bed, looking suspicious. "What were you doing?" She asked, Justin shook his head no. "Nothing, mom. How are you today?"

She noticed all the bruises on her son's skin but she didn't even care about it. She wasn't interested in know what had happen, she wasn't interested at all. Justin didn't even care about hiding what they did to him. He wasn't brave enough to tell his mom that he was being a bullying victim at school but he didn't want to continue living like this. Being hurted and beaten up.

"I'm going out. Probably won't come home today" Michelle blurted out, with her purse on her hand.

Justin didn't say anything back. He just accepted the fact that his mom was leaving, once again, and won't come back for the next two days. He felt embarrassed for having a mom like that and he sure did want his old mom back. Michelle wasn't always this way. Justin missed the caring, friendly, nice and lovable mom he had met. But it was like she wasn't there anymore... And supposedly she wasn't coming back.

He heard the door shut. A car on the outside. Justin walked up to his window, watching his mom get in a black Lamborghini. "It's a nice car" He thought. A man complimented his mom and then they left.

The young boy sighed. "I want my best friend here with me"

____________________________________________

/Jason in the photo\