10%

Nathan McCann drove to the company with a very confused Justin next to him. Justin kept sayin that his mom wouldn't let him pursue a modeling career, but Nathan just wasn't listening to the boy who was scared that his mother would ground him. Oh, and she is grounding him. Because Justin had to be home from school already.

On the other hand, Jason was so nervous but at the same time excited because finally he was going to meet his babyboy.

Justin obviously didn't know what was going to happen, he'd freak out if he knew he was going to meet the famous Jason McCann.

Both Justin and Nathan walked into the building, Justin looked around the enormous building as many people greeted Nathan. Finally they made it to the elevator, and Justin closed his eyes taking a deep breath. "I'm claustrophobic!" The boy said, taking deep breaths every one second that passed. "Don't worry, it's just a few more floors, it won't take long" Nathan tried to comfort Justin with his words. The little boy nodded and opened his eyes, revealing a smiling Nathan right in front of him.

"You're going to meet my son" Nathan spoke and Justin nodded. Justin still hadn't realize that Nathan was Jason McCann's father so he just smiled. "He's runs the company and he's going to make sure you have everything you need to become a model of our company" Justin almost panicked at the man's words. "But I already told you my mom didn't allow me! My m-mom does not want me to become a model! She'll kick me out of the house and It's your fault if t-that happens" The boy said and Nathan chuckled. "Calm down, we'll work on that later." He said.

The elevator finally stopped in the final floor of the building. Justin breathed, and Nathan lead him to his son's office. Nathan softly knocked on the door, gaining a "Come on in!" from Jason. Nathan opened the door and Justin walked in, looking around, but when his eyes stopped on Jason it was like he suddenly wanted or was going to faint. "Holy m-moly!" Justin said, wide eyed. "That's J-Jason McCann!" Jason laughed. "Yes. You are Justin Bieber, right? It's nice to finally meet you. I've heard such nice things about you." Jason said and folded his sleeves, smiling widely at the young boy who was clearly amazed to be in front of his celebrity crush.

"Now I'm letting you guys have a little talk, see you guys in a while" Nathan smiled and left the office.

Jason pointed at the chair, and Justin sat down still so shocked for being in front of the famous Jason McCann. He couldn't wait to tell this to Nicole, Delilah and Joy. "So," Jason took a sip of his coffee. "It's definitely true that you look even more lovely in person" Justin felt his cheeks get a little heated up when he heard the man's compliment. "Thank you so m-much, Mr. McCann" He said, almost struggling to say these words.

Jason frowned when he noticed some bruises on Justin's face, arms and neck. "The bullies" Jason thought.

He had no clue Jason McCann was Jason.

"I heard many good things about you, sweetheart. I was doubting they were true but when you stepped into my office, I knew they were" Jason said, winking at the boy who just blushed even more. "The thing is, I want you to become a model here. I think you have the potential. You're actually the prettiest face i've ever seen." Jason said, biting his lip and Justin tried to take his attention away from Jason's beauty, which seemed to be such a impossible thing to do.

Justin sighed. "My m-mom won't let me do it." He explained and Jason smiled softly. "It's okay, we'll find a way to convince her." Jason got up and walked towards the boy who smiled, nodding. "O-Okay thank you s-so much for y-your time here with m-me" Justin smiled and got up.

Jason pulled the boy and kissed his forehead. "Take care, Justin. See you soon" He smiled and left his office.

Little did Justin know how bad Jason wanted to stay there with him.

Jason's assistant came up to Justin. "Mr. Nathan is waiting for you in the parking lot" Justin nodded and grabbed his backpack, leaving the building and going to the parking lot.

He thought Jason was even more handsome in person. He couldn't wait to tell this to his friends. They would freak out.

Once Justin came home, he tried going through the backyard so he would avoid Michelle yelling at him. 

He tiptoed into the dark house, jumping when the lights all turned on. He turned around to see a mad Michelle looking at him, of course, with a glass of wine on her right hand. "Where have you been?!" She yelled. Justin didn't know how to answer, so he just mumbled words she didn't even understand. He was obviously really scared, he knew she was really mad at him. 

"I'm s-sorry I just went o-out with my f-friends" Justin lied. He had to. 

Michelle let out a laugh. "Oh what? So, you have friends now? What a surprise!" She said. The little boy frowned, he hated when his mother would make fun of him. 

He didn't even bother to reply to her stupid comment, and went upstairs to his bedroom. He could hear her yell at him to come back but for the first time, Justin didn't even care. 

He had is mind on the two Jasons. 

Stepping into his bedroom, Justin closed the door and grabbed the laptop that was under his bed. He typed www.omegle.com into the search bar and he typed in the interest. Luckily his Jason was online. 

You: You're online!! 

Stranger: Yes, I am. I miss you, beautiful

You: How do you know I'm beautiful? 

You: I mean I'm not saying I'm beautiful because I'm not ok? 

Stranger: Oh, I'm just guessing. 

You: Do you want to know what happened today? 

Stranger: What?

You: I met Jason McCann! 

Stranger: Oh, that's good. What is he like?

You: He's very beautiful. He's really breathtaking my friends even said I have a crush on him. And then I had to ask what a crush was because I was clueless on that! 

Stranger: He is? Are you cheating on me with him?

You: No!!! I would never do it ok

You: Even though he's really handsome

You: I would never do it!!!

Jason's heart fluttered when I read those words coming from his baby. 

-----------------------------------------

Please don't kill me! I know I haven't updated in 45 years but I love y'all 
By the way I'm going to Purpose Tour in 10 days and I'm so freaking excited. 
I want to thank you all for the support you've been giving me on this story and
on the other one, it makes me really happy to see that people appreciate my 
writing and love to read more and more. 

x