22%

Today was the day Jason and Justin would get back to the old same California. Justin was really excited to see his friends again and tell them about the trip but Jason wasn't too excited to go back to work. He loved doing what he does but today was just a lazy day for him. 

Jason walked into the company building and instantly everyone noticed his presence. He smiled to all the faces who said Good Morning to him and walked up to the front desk. "Jason, you're back! How was Italy?" Jeanette said with a huge smile on her face making the man smile too. "It was amazing. I really enjoyed being there" He smiled. "Mr. McCann hired a new assistant for you since Milena is in jail. She must be arriving soon" Jason rolled his eyes off. He hated when his dad would hire people for the company without even telling him or asking for his opinion. "Thank you Jeanette"

He left, walking to the elevator and pressed the button with the 15 on it. Jason had a floor only for his office, not everyone was allowed to be there because it was really only his office. The company's building was one of the largest and the biggest company buildings in the country, not to mention that Jason's company was one of the most successful ones. 

Once the elevator arrived at the fifteenth floor and the doors opened, he walked out of it and made his way to his office. He slowly closed the door and placed all the folders he brought with him on the glass desk. "Oh how I missed this" He thought to himself. A few seconds later, the office's phone rang and Jason looked over at it before grabbing it. "Mr. McCann, the new girl is here. Should I send her in?" Jason sighed. "Yeah, sure, send her in" He said before ending the call. 

Probably his father hired an old woman, but by Jeanette's terms in saying "new girl", Jason was already confused. His thoughts were interrupted by the slight knock on the door. Jason cleared up his throat, "Come in" He said, loud enough for her to hear and open the door. Jason didn't care to look until the door closed behind her and he looked up to find her. "Good morning, Mr. McCann. It's a pleasure meeting you" She said, a sweet smile hanging on her lips what made Jason smile too. He thought she was pretty. 

"Take a seat" The man said, making the young lady quickly make her way to a chair that was right in front of Jason

"Take a seat" The man said, making the young lady quickly make her way to a chair that was right in front of Jason. "I thought I was here to be your assistant?" Jason looked at her. "Yeah, you still are. I just need to get to know you and also I need to see your resume before I can make you take care of your assistant duties" She smiled softly. "Oh I thought you, Mr. McCann, knew about me? I presumed your father had showed you my resume already. I guess I was wrong" She chuckled, quickly handing her resume to Jason. 

The man analysed her resume perfectly and calmly so he could be able to see what skills and backgrounds she had. "Like what you see, Mr. McCann?" She asked. "Uh, yeah! You're probably the youngest person that ever worked as my assistant but yeah, your resume is perfect" Jason laughed and handed her the resume back. "I like your name. I never saw a Sofia without the ph" The girl laughed and crossed her legs. "People usually tell me that!" Jason smiled at her. "I just need to ask you a few questions before you really get to work, because being my assistant really requires that I ask you some things" Sofia nodded. 

"Why do you want this job as my assistant?" 

"I always loved your company and I always dreamed about working as an assistant. I promise I won't ever let you down. I love the idea that I can help you with things" She answered and Jason cocked up an eyebrow, but then moved on to the next question. "What do you know about my company?" She thought for a while before getting to the answer, "I know many things, actually. As I said before I always loved your company and I know for a fact that It's based in fashion. The company usually looks for models and sometimes releases some collections with really well-known fashion brands. I love fashion" Jason nodded, taking some notes down. 

"Does the salary we offer attracted you to this job?" Sofia nodded. "Happily it wasn't the only thing that attracted me" 

 "Why should I really hire you?" Jason asked the final question. "I'm a hard-worker. Fashion is one of the things that I love the most, also. I'm willing to do anything and I'm willing to take new challenges as your assistant. I would be great for the company, afterwards"

Jason took the time to write some more notes down and then, thought for a little while on if he should really hire her or not. "Welcome to the family, Sofia Richie" Jason winked at the girl who smiled.

⚝⚝⚝

thank you so much for reading my story!
btw SHE CAME THROUGH OH SHIT