3%

A young beautiful lady entered the office, grabbing her tablet "Sir, everyone got home" The man smiled at her, getting up from the chair he was sitting on. "You can go too, Eva. Make sure you book that appointment my dad asked, yeah?" He said, fixing his suit. "Once you do that, you can go home just like everyone else. Have a good night" He told Eva, his assistant, who left the office with a very bright smile on her face.

It was Friday. Nobody in the company usually works that much on Fridays. The man grabbed his briefcase, leaving his office. He stepped inside of the elevator, taking himself to the level number 1. He walked outside of the elevator, glancing and smiling at everyone who as present in the reception.

"See you on Monday, Mr. McCann!" The receptionist said, the man glanced at her and shot her a smile before leaving the building.

He walked towards his black Lamborghini Gallardo, getting inside. Jason McCann drove to his million dollars mansion, and once he got home he undressed that tight suit.

The man got in the shower, washing off today's stress and he closed his eyes when he felt water running down his back and his muscles, making him relaxed.

After he showered, he wrapped a towel around his waist, going to his room. He turned his laptop on, putting it on the bed. While it turned on, Jason grabbed a pair of clean Calvin Klein boxers and dropped the towel on the floor, hopping on them. He typed in www.omegle.com and when he finally was on the site, he typed in the interest and waited, praying to the lords that Justin would be online.

You're now chatting with a random stranger. Say hi!
You both like JustinandJason.

Stranger: Jase! Jase, it's you?

Stranger: Where have you been??

You: Yes, it's me, Justin

You: I'm sorry, I just had been so busy at work and stuff... I would like to make it up to you

Stranger: Oh... Find a way to do it

You: Oh, I will.

Stranger: I've missed you

Jason's eyes sparkled when he read those three words, making him smile at the screen. Licking his lips, Jason stared at the screen.

You: I miss you. I really wish I could be with you right now

Stranger: It's nice of you to say that

You: Justin.. I've been thinking and

You: I really think we should go out together

Stranger: My mom would freak out!

Stranger: Plus, I have school

You: Look, we can do it like this: Let's meet up at a coffee near your school, on Monday

You: At 5pm?

Stranger: Fine, I'll go... But promise me you'll be there!

You: I promise you I'll be there, I wouldn't miss that for nothing

Jason didn't knew, but Justin blushed at the screen when he read what Jason had just wrote to him.

Stranger: Thank you, please please and pretty please don't leave me hanging! I'll be waiting there for you, Jase

You: I'll be there baby, I promise

Stranger disconnected.

Jason couldn't believe he was finally going to meet his baby. He had been waiting for this for months. Justin hasn't even got Facebook, Kik, Twitter or whatever because his mom wouldn't let him.