29%

"I can't believe this is the day we're graduating!" Evelyn said, smiling. She was excited and so were the rest. They were all waiting outside of the school. "I can't believe either, it's like a dream come true. Finally I can rest my ass after studying all these years" Diego said, rolling his eyes and making everyone in the group let out a laugh. 

Justin was so excited he finally was going to graduate. Since day one, this isn't how he expected his graduation to be. He thought that, in his graduation ceremony, he would be alone, get his degree and then left. He didn't really expect to have this many friends by the time he is going to graduate and that is a good thing. That means he gets to end his school years with such good company and friends. 

They all gasped when they saw Nicole getting out of a car and coming towards their way, because she looked really but really stunning. "Nic! You legit look like a princess" Joy said looking at Nicole's long (and probably expensive too) dress. She was wearing a long white and nude dress. "Thank you! It was so hard to find 'the one'" She said, chuckling. "You don't look so bad yourself Joy! You look so amazing, why did I forget that black looks amazingly good on you?" Nicole said and Ethan sighed. 

"Girls, can we please stop talking about clothes? It's our graduation day! Give us a break" Ethan rolled his eyes. "I agree" Justin said. "Justin, is Jason coming to the ceremony?" Delilah asked and the boy nodded, a wide smile on his lips. "That's really great! I'm so happy you guys are fine with each other now. It was the most painful thing to see you heartbroken" Delilah said and Justin nodded. "Yeah! Thank you so much guys for being always here with me. I can't believe I have such amazing friends!" He smiled and they all awed, group hugging. 

After everything that happened between Justin and Jason, they got together. It's not like they were already dating, but kind of. They were inseparable, they wouldn't get away from each other too long and Jason sometimes would take breaks from work just to see Justin. 

[...]

"Congrats, babyboy" Jason mumbled as he hugged Justin's little frame. Justin chuckled and kissed the man's cheek. "Oh, congratulations, son! I'm very proud of you" Justin's mom said, pinching Justin's little cheeks and Justin giggled. "Congratulations Justin. I see you're a smart guy" Adam, Justin's mom new boyfriend,said. Justin kinda liked him but at the same time he didn't, it was a strange situation. "Thanks Adam and mom" The young boy said,getting closer to Jason who put his arm around Justin. Michelle gave him a smile and caressed his cheek, "Now we have to go. Adam has a meeting" Justin nodded when he heard his mom's words. 

I know you're probably wondering why Justin's mom decided to act so nice all of a sudden.The truth is, no one knows. But Justin is more than grateful for herbehavior now and now that she has a boyfriend, she won't be bothering him too much like she did before. "Take care of him, Jason!"Jason nodded and licked his lips. "I will, Mr. Bieber" Jasonassured.

"Justin! Want to party at Ethan's house right now?" Evelyn asked. "For sure, Jason can go too" She continued and Justin was about to talk when Jason interrupted him. "I'm sure we would like to go but me and Justin have something more important to do" Justin cocked up an eyebrow when he heard the man's words. "We do?" Jason smirked and nodded."You'll see" Jason said and Evelyn chuckled. "Okay, lovebirds,go do your thing!" She said and waved at the boys, walking away from them.

[...]  

"I can't believe you made me miss my graduation afterparty with my friends to take me here!" Justin said, making Jason's eyes widen but then the young boy burst out laughing. "Just kidding, Jase. It's very pretty here" Justin said as he watched Los Angeles skyline at night. "Do you like it? I thought it would be a little bit cliche but sometimes I come here to think. It's the most peaceful place I've found" Jason explained as they both sat down. Justin smiled as he looked at Jason, admiring his beauty. Justin, for sure, never had found anyone more handsome than Jason and he was lucky to have him. "It's really pretty. Thank you for taking me here Jase" Justin said, grabbing Jason's hand and intertwining their fingers together. 

"The truth is, I took you here to do something. Something that I've been wanting to do for a while now" Jason said, looking at Justin. Justin chuckled. "What is it?" He asked, kissing the tip of Jason's nose. Jason got up and stuck his hand in his pocket to take a little dark blue velvet box out of it. Inside of it, there was a ring. The ring that Jason had for a while and had been keeping him for when he finally would ask Justin to date him. 

Jason looked into Justin's eyes, "Justin, do you want to be my boyfriend?" He opened the little box to reveal the ring to Justin. Justin was speechless and the only thing he could do in that moment was hug Jason. "Yes! I do want to be your boyfriend" Justin said a few seconds later and then locked his lips with Jason's. The truth is, they were in love with each other. 

A few moments later, Jason pulled away. "This was the lamest dating proposal ever" He laughed. "No it wasn't! I loved it, I love you" Justin mumbled, kissing Jason's lips one more time. 

__;:.,:,_;.;;.;.;_:_:_;:.-;.;-:._,,_,:

this is not the end!
the end is next chapter bYE
thanks for reading!