21%

Jason, Justin and Marco were now on a pizzeria since they had already finished the photoshoot. The photos ended up great. Jason got very impressed since he didn't know Justin had so many abilities, and he was great at posing. Maybe Jason should sign him up. 

Justin got a little surprised at the fact that he was doing his first photoshoot, something that he had never imagined himself doing and something that he thought he would be a disaster at

Justin got a little surprised at the fact that he was doing his first photoshoot, something that he had never imagined himself doing and something that he thought he would be a disaster at. At the end he enjoyed taking the photos and actually, he liked them, when he thought he wasn't going to. Jason was thinking that he should put the photos on his company's social media, on its own magazine and should spread them online. Jason wanted Justin to see how good he was, Jason wanted to show Justin that he was worth it despite of everything that people had told him. 

"Hmm this is so good" Justin enjoyed his 7th slice of pizza. "Yeah? You like it?" Jason asks, a wide smile on his face as he watched the young boy eat. "Yes! Italian pizza is better than american pizza! Can we take like eight boxes home?" Jason laughed, and ran his thumb through the boy's cheek. 

Jason looked over at Marco, who was on the phone just five seconds ago and now was walking towards them with a huge smile on his face. "I have to go! My fiancée's water broke" Jason's eyes widened. "Bro! Congrats! Hit me up when she has the baby so I can go by the hospital to say hi to the newborn" Marco smiled, "I will!" He said as he rushed to leave the restaurant the fastest possible. Marco was a nice guy. 

"He has a fiancée?" Justin asked, grabbing a napkin from the table. "Yeah, he does. Why, were you planning on hitting on him?" The man laughed, making Justin blush. These weren't the boy's intentions at all. "N-No! I swear!" He said, putting his hands up and Jason laughed. "I was just kidding, handsome" Justin smiled. "What's her name?" Jason grabbed one slice of pizza. "Bridget. She's nice, she's british. I can say they're highschool sweethearts" Justin awe'd when he listened to the man's answer. "That's really cute, but I'm going to eat more now if you don't mind. I love pizza!" He said and Jason laughed, nodding. 

"You're so cute" Jason spoke, making Justin's cheeks heat up a little bit. "Jase, I-I'm eating" He said, but Jason didn't care at all. To him, Justin looked cute doing everything. "So what? You still look cute" Justin blushed but didn't say anything and slowly continued to eat his pizza. It's insane but no matter what, Jason would always love Justin. Crazy how they developed their passion for each other through the internet. Most of the people wouldn't even do it. 

[...]

Jason let the water run down his muscles, as he closed his eyes due to the amazing feeling that the hot water was. He was enjoying spending so much time with his baby. He wanted to show him that he loved him and he also wanted to ask him to be his boyfriend. However, Jason doesn't even know if it's the right time because Justin might feel too much pressure. He just wants to do everything right. He just wants to make it right, anyway. 

Jason's eyes opened when he heard a slight knock on the door. "Yes?" He asked, knowing that behind that door was his baby. The door opened, and Justin tried his best not to look to Jason's body what made the man let out a laugh. "U-Um I heard a noise downstairs and I'm s-scared so I wanted to ask if I c-can stay h-here with y-you" Jason nodded, and Justin walked into the bathroom slowly closing the door. Justin then, sat down on the floor while looking at his legs. He felt a little bit awkward because Jason was standing there - naked. 

"Want to join me?" Jason asked, making Justin look at him. "C-Can I?" Jason nodded with a smile on his face. "You're there, I'm here, so why not baby? You didn't plan sitting there on the floor while I was showering, didn't you?" Justin got up and faced the man. "I d-don't know" Jason thought the way he was acting was absolutely adorable. Justin is absolutely adorable, overall. 

"J-Just a little disclaimer before I get n-naked. My body isn't the best that there is so I'm really sorry if you feel disappointed Jase b-because you thought it l-looked different than it is" Jason immediately grabbed the boy, softly, by his neck and kissed his lips. Their lips moved perfectly and Jason thought that was the best way to shut him up. Jason pulled away after a little bit, "I don't care what your body looks like, I'm absolutely sure I'll love it how it is because you're beautiful. You're so beautiful and I mean it" Justin smiled softly and started undressing, first his t-shirt, then his jeans and then his boxers. 

He stepped into the tub and Jason wrapped his hands around Justin's body. "I love you. You're so beautiful" Justin licked his lips, "I love you Jase."