17%

friday
2:30 pm

Justin ran over to Nicole, who was with all of the other boys and girls, they all surrounding her. "Happy birthday, Nicole!" Justin said, hugging the girl who immediately hugged him back. "Oh, thank you so much you cutie!" She smiled, holding her Chanel white purse. Justin reached out for the back pocket on his jeans, pulling out a turquoise little box out of it. He handed it to Nicole who looked at Justin with widened eyes. She opened the box, her eyes immediately filled with lust as she looked to the silver necklace. She loved necklaces, and Justin did know it.

"How did you know I wanted this?!" She asked, not believing that the boy had bought it for her.

Justin chuckled. "I remember that one time we walked by the store and you fell in love with it. You couldn't stop talking about it the whole day" She hugged the boy tightly. "Thank you thank you thank you! I love you, babycakes" She squealed, then asking Ethan to help her put it on.

"You're coming to the party, right?" Delilah asked, taking a bite out of her milky way candy bar. "Uh, yes, sure! I wouldn't miss it for nothing" Justin smiled, then taking his tuna and mayo paste baguette out of his backpack. "Ooh I'm hungry" Justin said, his mouth watering just from looking at the baguette. "Me too, don't even talk about it" Diego spoke up, and Joy laughed. "You're in your third baguette! How are you even hungry?!" Diego shrugged, taking another bite.

Nicole rolled her eyes, giggling then. "So, you're really coming? It's really important to me if you do. I hope I can see you there, Jay" Nicole spoke up and Justin slowly nodded. "I will, don't worry Nic" He said, kissing her cheek. "Okay, see you guys tonight! Bye" Justin said, with a little smile on his lips while they all said bye to him. Obviously, the best part of Fridays was that they haven't got class on afternoons.

Justin walked home, while eating his baguette, still thinking about the party that night and about Jason also.

When he finally got home, he closed the door behind me, to find his iPhone laying on the table with a note by its side.

Here's your phone back. I'm only giving it
to you because you've been having good
grades, otherwise you wouldn't even get
it back. I'm not going to be home for the
next three days because i have work so,
behave, don't bring anyone home unless
I have met them before and keep the house
clean.
x Mom

Justin mentally highfived himself for getting his phone back. He didn't even know his mom got work? Either she did really get a job or she was just lying and writing that she left for work to seem nice and left to other thing. He sighed, but then smiled, grabbing his phone and texting Jason.

(...)

Justin looked outside, the lights at night in California were really beautiful. You could see all the people on the street but once the cab arrived to Nicole's place, or should we say, mansion, all he could hear was the loud music noise and people partying. "It's 12$" He heard the cab driver say, once again, since he got that Justin was a little too distracted and kept repeating. Justin sighed and reached the money on his pocket, then handing it to the driver. "Keep the change" He said.

He could see the driver smiling through the mirror when he handed him the money, and then he got out of the cab, closing the door behind him. Justin grabbed his phone before even walking to Nicole's mansion door. He saw the A new message from Jason sign and he clicked on it.

"You got to the party safe? Have fun, baby. Call me after"

Justin smiled and put his phone back on his pocket. He walked up to the door, hearing the loud music blasting through the mansion and the area that surrounded it. Justin opened the door, revealing many teenagers just like him, dancing to the song's rhythm while holding red plastic cups filled with drinks. So this is what the famous highschool parties look like? Justin thought. He had never been to one because he's the type of person who's most likely to watch a movie and eat pizza rather than partying hard and drinking alcohol.

"Jay! You made it!" He heard Nicole come up to him and hugging him tightly. He couldn't stop noticing the beautiful Dior dress she had on. Justin chuckled. "I did, where are the others?" He asked. "Some of them are probably wasted and vomiting, others are just hanging out" She told Justin who had his eyes widened. "Come on, grab a drink" She said, grabbing Justin's arm and dragging him to the drinks area. "What would you like?" Justin looked at all the large variety of drinks exposed on the table. "Orange juice is good" Nicole smiled, pouring orange juice on a red plastic cup and then handing it to Justin.

"Nic, where are the other drinks?" Justin heard some girl talk to Nicole. "What is he doing here?" The girl asked Nicole, making Justin's head turn around and his eyes met with Milena's. "Milena, this is my friend Justin. Justin meet Mi-" "We have actually met b-before" Nicole smiled. "Oh really?" She asked and Justin and Milena nodded.

Out of nowhere people started coming at Nicole with birthday presents, and not the cheap ones. All that Justin could see was the Chanel, Dior, Versace and other expensive brands bags being given to Nicole. She loved expensive brands.

Justin shrugged and looked around, sipping from his red cup some of the orange juice. He walked around the mansion, exploring it. "Justin! You came!" The boy heard Joy's voice making him turn around and smile softly at her. 

"Are y-you the only one who's not wasted yet?" Justin chuckled and the girl laughed. "Actually, yes" They both laughed. "Where's the bathroom?" The younger boy asked. "There's many here but go to the bathroom on Nicole's room. Once you see a baby pink room it's there" She explained and Justin nodded in understandment. "T-Thanks" "No problem, sweet" She smiled, taking a sip of her drink. 

The boy placed his cup on the table and walked upstairs. He counted his steps as he walked to the 2nd floor and once he was there, everything was so confusing. There were many many rooms and none of them seemed to be Nicole's, and for some reason he felt that he was being followed but drove away from that thought and didn't even dare to look behind him. Justin walked through the hallway and moments later his eyes laid on a baby pink room with a king sized bed. He walked into it's bathroom and closed the door, not even bothering to lock it. 

All of a sudden, the bathroom's door locked. The boy lifted up an eyebrow. "Hello? Is a-anyone there?" and all he could hear was the music blasting and a few small laughs outside the door. To be honest, he was getting scared so he tried to opened the door. It didn't help. Nothing seemed to open it. "Nicole? Joy? Delilah? Ethan?" He called for his friends, hoping to be one of them just joking around. 

He felt the floor getting wet, and also a strange smell appeared on the air. He looked down to find a weird yellowish liquid under the door, flowing to the bathroom. The smell wasn't so strange and two seconds later, he realized that it could only be one thing. "That's what you get from messing around with my man, faggot. Take this as a lesson" 

Justin almost choked when he heard Milena's voice outside the door. He couldn't think of anything more than calling Jason but he was petrified and he didn't know what to do when he saw the fire and the flames starting to take over the whole bathroom. 

With his eyes welling up with tears, he immediately grabbed his phone and dialed Jason's number, but it went straight to voice mail. He was scared. 

All of a sudden his thoughts floated away since his vision started getting blurry and his mind dizzy. 

-------------------------------

told y'all that bitch was crazy