12%

Justin closed the door behind him, ignoring the presence of his mother on the living room. He ran upstairs to his room, hoping to find Jason online on the website. He closed his room's door, sitting down on the bed and pulling his laptop out of under the bed. He opened it. Immediately typing in the url and then the interest, hoping to see him online. 

"Looking for someone you can chat with... 
It may take a little while to find someone with common interests.
"

Justin waited, impatiently. 

"You're now chatting with a random stranger. Say hi! 
Omegle couldn't find anyone who shares interests with you, so this stranger is completely random. Try adding more interests!
"

Justin sighed and closed the website. He didn't want no one other than his Jason. Seconds later his phone buzzed. It was an Instagram notification. 

jasonmccann: See you've created Instagram, beautiful. 

The boy wide opened his eyes when he scanned them through the phone screen. Why would Jason McCann send him a message? Why would he even follow him? He unlocked the phone, clicking on the Instagram icon. Going directly to the dms, he opened Jason's. He started typing. 

justinbieber: Well yeah. My friends made me do it. 

He sent, since he didn't know what else he should reply. He could say it was a little awkward to be talking to someone as big as Jason McCann. 

jasonmccann: Did you already have the time to post another selfie? Or even explore the app? It's pretty cool, I should admit 

Justin smiled, and started typing in. 

justinbieber: Actually no

He typed. He didn't even know how to keep one conversation going since the only person he talks to online is his Jason. 

jasonmccann: Well, I hope you have the time to. Can't wait to see your photos 😝

After reading that, Justin had the idea to post another photo. He clicked on the icon and browsed through his gallery, trying to find a "instagram worthy" picture. Finally, he ran into one. He ignored the fact that he was shirtless and posted it. 

justinbieber: stereotype

Stereotype was one of Justin's favorite Chris Brown songs so he decided he would put it as the caption. Immediately Justin got many likes and even a few comments. 

nicoledelarenta liked your photo.
ethanmartinez01 liked your photo.
jasonmccann liked your photo.  
heytheredelilah liked your photo. 

nicoledelarenta commented: You handsome boy 😚
jasonmccann commented: You're beautiful. 
nicoledelarenta commented: OH MSYD FUCKISNG GOD
ethanmartinez01 commented: He's workin' it nicoledelarenta
heytheredelilah
commented: oh shit he really is