14%

Justin smiled. It wasn't that fake smile that the younger boy used to give people. It was that true one. The one he didn't show very often. "You aren't mad at me, aren't you?" Jason spoke. Justin immediately shook his head no. "I'm happy you've s-said that y-you're my Jason b-because now we c-can be t-together a-and not only o-on omegle" The little one stuttered, happy to show Jase that he wouldn't be mad at him no matter what. "Good. Let's go" Jason grabbed Justin's hand, still with the desire to kiss the younger boy but he didn't, because he knows Justin never kissed anyone before and because he knows he might not be too comfortable with it yet.

The boy got himself closer to Jason, now that they were together Justin didn't want to be away from him any second. The man found it adorable.

Jason walked up to his friends with his baby right by his side, while Justin's friends stayed there shook because their friend was holding hands with Jason McCann. "Yo guys, this is Justin" Jason introduced the boy to his friends who smiled when seeing Justin blushing. They found it really cute. "Finally you had the braveness to tell him you we're the one he met on that creepy website like" Maejor said and Jason glared at him. "I'm joking! Joking!" Maejor raised his arms, laughing.

The younger boy giggled and somehow Jason found it adorable. Jason couldn't believe that now he could protect his baby from all the bad things in the world.

Jason grabbed a shot, pouring it down his throat and Justin just stood there, amused looking at the older man. "Do you want to leave, angel?" Jason asks Justin who silently nods "I h-have to t-tell my friends f-first. I was s-supposed to spend the night at N-Nicole's" Jason smiled and kissed the boy's forehead, grabbing his small hand compared to his.

Nicole almost freaked out when turned around and saw that Jason McCann was standing in front of her and when she noticed he was holding hands with Justin. "Oh god!" She exclaimed "Look Justin is leaving with me but don't worry because he's safe." Nicole nodded with a huge smile on her face.

"Justin, get some!" Diego shouted and Justin scrunched up his nose. He didn't know what that meant at all.

(...) a few minutes later (...)

Justin studied the ambient of Jason's place, looking to every wall and every corner. In fact, Justin was amazed by how big his house was. Jason actually owned an 7.8M mansion in Calabasas.

He lived in a celebrity neighborhood. The many advantages of living there is that Jason could turn around and see Kim Kardashian or Kanye West.

Jason took his shoes off, then unzippin his jacket. "I l-like your house. It's big and it's n-nothing like mine" Justin said, looking around the beautiful mansion that the man owned. "U-Um can I spend t-the night? I was supposed to spend a-at Nicole's b-but-" "Of course you can, babycakes" Jason interrupted, making Justin blush at the cute nickname.

"Are you feeling hungry?" Jason asked. The young boy nods, shyly and follows Jason to the kitchen. The man picked up Justin, sitting him down on the marble counter. "Are you a fan of mac and cheese?" Justin nodded, with a cute little smile hanging on his lips.

Justin followed Jason with his eyes, watching his every movement. He never thought Jason McCann would be his Jason and that he would be so caring to him.

Jason rubbed the scratch on Justin's cheek with this thumb, gently caressing it. "What's this?" Justin looks down. "I already t-told you. J-James d-did it"

"Does he still pick on you?"
"No"
"Are you being honest with me?"
"I p-promise Jase"

Jason gently kissed the scratch.
After that, he grabbed a plate and poured the mac and cheese in there. He picked up Justin and sat him down at the table, handing him a fork.

"Eat up, baby"

Justin almost moaned at the flavour of the food. He didn't know Jason was such a good cook. He even cooked better than his mom. "How's it?" Jason spoke up and Justin smiled, his cheeks full with food. "It's amaisnsh" "What?" "Jase it's amaishnsh" Jason laughed.

"You really shouldn't speak with your mouth full of food because I can't understand what you're saying cutie"

Justin blushed and swallowed. "T-The food is g-great, it's d-delicious" The older man smiled proudly, grabbing Justin's plate and putting it down on the washing machine. 

Jason picked up Justin from the chair, carrying him to one of his guest rooms and put him down on the bed. "Would you rather let me borrow one of my shirts or one of my pajamas?" The little boy looked down, thinking. "One of your t-shirts" He said and Jason smiled, going to grab one of his many shirts and then handed it to the little boy. 

The man waited and waited, but Justin just stood there looking at him. "Are you thinking I am going to get u-undressed with you looking a-at me?" Jason's eyes widened. "Oh shit! Sorry, I completely forgot" He turned around, and Justin began to take off his clothes. Then, he put on Jason's t-shirt, smiling. "Done, y-you can turn a-around Jase" 

Jason found extremely adorable that Justin was just standing there, in nothing more but his t-shirt. "Good, let me tuck you in" Justin entered the bed, and the man covered his little body with the bed sheets, gently kissing his forehead. "Sleep tight, beautiful" Justin's cheeks heated up a little bit. "Sleep good J-Jase" 

The man smiled, leaving the room turning off the lights and closing the doors, leaving nothing more but the moonlight going through the curtains. 

(...)

Jason played a random game called Merged! on his phone, since he couldn't even close his eyes to sleep. He was so happy that finally he had his baby with him and finally he could take care of him. If you only could imagine for how many time these two have been talking to each other. ~

His eyes widened when he heard a noise coming from out of the room. He placed his phone on the nightstand, quickly looking in the door's direction. 

He smiled when he saw a cute Justin, hugging a pillow, standing by the door. "I c-can't sleep! I left m-my teddy at h-home. Can I s-sleep with you?" Justin awed at the sight, opening the bed sheets so his baby could get in. "Get in, baby" Justin smiled and quickly walked up to the bed, laying down by Jason's side. 

"Good night, baby"
"Good night J-Jase"

Now, finally the both could sleep. Not to mention they slept hugging each other.