23%

"Why did Adele cross the road?" Ethan asked. Almost all of the group rolled off their eyes, Ethan had been telling those kind of jokes all week. "Ethan can you shut up with those jokes already?" Delilah hummed and grabbed her bag. "Say it! Say it!" Diego motivated Ethan to continue the joke. "To say hello from the other side!" Ethan said and then burst into laughter along with Diego who was almost pissing his pants from laughing so hard. Justin chuckled at their silly behavior. "It's not funny, I swear you guys are so retarded" Joy stated. "Don't tell me it isn't funny because it is" Ethan said, then taking a bite out of is CBO. Justin got up and grabbed his backpack, putting it on his back.

Delilah looked at the boy. "Do you have to go now, Justin?" The younger boy nodded silently. "But you didn't even tell us the rest of your trip to Italy with Jason!" He chuckled. "I'll t-tell you guys next time we hang out together, now I need to meet Jason" Delilah smirked. "Oh, stop it" Justin blushed when she noticed the girl's smirk. "Bye guys!" He said before leaving. "Bye cutie" Nicole waved him goodbye. "Bye!" He smiled and left the fast food restaurant and started to walk to the closest bus stop.

Jason couldn't pick him up because he told Justin over text messages that he is busy with lots of paperwork so Justin agreed in taking the bus, he wouldn't mind at all. Once he got there, he smiled at some people he knew from school. "Hi Justin!" A tall girl approached him and kissed his cheek. "Hey Martina" Justin replied with a soft smile on his lips. Martina was a girl he met a long time ago at school, they used to be from the same class but now they don't see each other too much.

"Are you taking the bus?" Justin nodded. "Great! I am too, maybe we can catch up a little bit? Where is your bus to?" Justin thought for a little while. "I'm heading to McCann enterprises!" Justin said and Martina nodded with a small smile. "I'm going there too! I agreed meeting my sister there since she works there" Justin smiled. He liked Martina's company so why not go with her? "Cool!" The bus stopped in front of them and Martina walked into the bus, paying her ticket and then sat on a free spot, saving the one by her side for Justin. "It's 1.50$" The man said and Justin grabbed the money on his pocket, handing it to the man.

Justin searched for Martina and then sat by her side. "So, how's life?" She asked and he smiled. "Good, how's yours?" "It's good, I've been getting really good grades." Martina explained and Justin smiled. He was happy she was happy. "I'm dying to ask you something!" She excitedly said. "A-Ask me then" Martina bite her lower lip, "Are you dating Jason McCann?"

Justin's eyes widened at the girl's question. He frantically shook his head no, receiving a frown from her. "You guys would look so cute! I saw y'all's candids in Italy" Justin's cheeks heated up a little bit. "Candids? We have candids?" Martina chuckled. "Justin, he's famous so obviously he's going to have paparazzi's chasing him and taking photos! You should see all the headlines, seems like all the magazines and blogs are in love with you" Justin smiled widely at the girl's words. "I h-haven't thought of t-that" Justin explained, his cheeks a little bit red. Martina nods.

"So, you have a sister working for Jason?" Justin asked and Martina nodded. "Yes, that one I sometimes used to talk to you about. The one that I hate, remember?" Justin nodded when he remembered. Honestly, sometimes Martina's sister was awful. "She's such a pain in the ass. I just agreed meeting her because she's the only ride I have home since I can't take the bus home" She giggled and Justin did too. "She works in which department?" The young boy asked, curiously. "She's his assistant. She recently got the job" Justin sighed because he really knew that Sofia was a pain in the ass. When Martina and Justin were really close friends, he used to hang out at Martina's house and Sofia would always do something to bother Justin.

"Oh, this is our stop!" Martina said excitedly and got up, Justin did the same. They got off the bus and walked up to the company's lobby. "Looks like she isn't here. Always fucking late" Martina said, rolling her eyes off. "Would you like to come with me?? Since she's his assistant she must be at Jason's office, you can come with me because I don't mind" Justin smiled cutely and Martina nodded. "Yes, I'd like that, thank you Jay!"

They walked up to the elevator and Justin smiled when they passed through the front desk. "Hi babyboo, heading to Jason's office?" Jeanette said and Justin nodded slowly. Jeanette winked at him and then Martina and him got into the elevator. Justin pressed the 15th floor button, "This place is so big, I didn't even know a building could have 15 floors " Justin chuckled and they silently listened to the happy elevator music.

Both walked out the elevator when it stopped on the 15th floor and Justin smiled as they walked up to Jason's office door. It was only a matter of seconds until Justin heard a feminine voice coming from inside.

"Come on" The feminine voice said, who Justin assumed was Sofia. "Sofia we-" Jason was about to say but was interrupted by Justin bursting into the room. Jason shot Justin a nervous smile, "Hi baby" He said and Justin glared at Sofia who smirked. "Now get out Sofia, you can go home!" Jason said and she nodded. "Yes sir, see you tomorrow!" She smirked and left with Martina.

Justin didn't even know what was going on at all.