28%

Jason grabbed his jacket and his keys, ready to leave the house. He was going to try one more time and if today didn't work, he didn't mind trying again tomorrow. Jason was this type of guy. He would do everything for the person he loves and he does never give up in something he really wants to do. He walked out of his house and got into his car. Justin's house was a little bit far away from his so he decided to turn on the radio and get entertained by music until he arrives.

He really liked Justin. Normally people would get an interest in Jason not only because of his looks but because of his credit cards too. He hadn't met someone like Justin in a while, someone who loved him for who he is, not someone who loves him because he's successful and owns millions. Jason, deep down, hated himself for making Justin's heart break. It wasn't his attention, at all. It was Sofia's fault actually. Jason can't believe he trusted Sofia to do such an important job in his company and then blow everything off. 

~~

"Yeah, come in" Jason said, still signing papers and papers that were stacked on his desk. The door opened, revealing an worried Sofia. Jason looked up to the girl, "What's going on? What's that look? Do we have an annoyed customer on the line?" Jason asked, worried and the girl shook her head no. 

"I shouldn't bother you with my problems. I just wanted to tell you that Mr. Adams wants to reschedule your meeting, sir" Sofia spoke up while looking down. "U-Uh, find an empty day on my agenda and schedule the meeting. Next week, maybe. I'm too busy this week" Jason spoke up and Sofia nodded. The man sighed and got up. 

"Sofia, if you're working as my assistant I should know what's bothering you. When you're this bothered, you can't work properly. What's the matter?" Jason asked, looking at the blonde. She took a deep breath, "Maybe my parents are getting divorced." She said and Jason sighed. That kinda remembered him of his parents, that got divorced many years ago. But little did he know that Sofia was lying so she could get his attention. 

"Oh, I'm sorry to hear that." He said. He was kinda sad that that was happening to her. Sofia got a little closer to the man, cracking a little smile. "You know... Jason. I'm so happy to have you here with me" She said and before Jason could even answer, she kissed his lips. 

~~

Jason brushed off the flashback and smiled when he noticed he was already at Justin's house. He parked on his driveway and got out of the car. Justin's friends probably wouldn't be there and so Jason could really talk to Justin this time. He walked up to the door and knocked on it. 

"Just a minute!" He heard his love's voice inside what made him smile. Seconds later, the door opened and Justin's little smile turned into a frown when he realized who it was. "L-Look Jason y-you can leave. We have nothing to talk about" Justin said, not even bothering to look in the man's eyes. "I just want to explain to you what happened. It wasn't really what you think it is. Justin, she was the one who kissed me. She made up a stupid story about her parents getting divorced and then I said I was sorry and kissed me. Do you think I wanted to kiss her? No way" Jason explained and Justin sighed. "C-Come in" Justin mumbled and sat on the couch, leaving the door open for Jason to come in. 

The man stepped into the house and closed the door behind me, sitting right besides Justin. "I didn't want to kiss her. I would never kiss her!" Jason said, almost begging for forgiveness. "I already knew her. That's why I had a bad feeling about her when you hired her" Justin said and Jason cocked up an eyebrow. "You guys already knew each other? How?" Justin looked at Jason, "I'm friends with her sister. Sofia never liked me and would always pick on me when I was over at her house hanging out with her sister" 

Jason sighed, then rolled his eyes. "I should have never hire her. Why didn't you tell me?" The man asked. "I was afraid you would think I was just making up a story about her so y-you would fire her. I d-didn't want you t-to" Jason stared at the younger boy for a while but then pulled him into a tight hug. "I'm sure she d-did it so she would hurt me one more time, I'm sorry that I thought you were k-kissing her" Justin whispered and Jason gently kissed the top of his head. 

"I would never do that. I love you," Jason mumbled and Justin smiled, looking up to the man. "I love you, Jase" They never got off each other's arms that day. 

:_._;.,.,.,;-;:,:,_;.;._;,,.-;_:;._

my writing in this chapter kinda sucked but

the important is that they're fine with each other!
btw two more chapters and this story ends

so yEAH BYE