6%

Justin let out a loud sigh. He was already tired of being there in the presence of the two people. His mom ignored him every time he would open his mouth to talk. Moments later, Nathan smiled at Justin as the boy took a bite of his food. "So, Justin, what do you do? Do you to school or something?" Justin nodded shyly and the man smiled. "But Michelle, congrats! You have such a handsome son, it's a pleasure to meet him" Justin's mom glared at the little boy who looked away. "Thanks, Nathan! I know, right?" She said. 

She immediately tried to change the subject. "You know, Mr. McCann, someone like me would love to pursue a modeling career" She said, a fake smile hanging on her face. "Good for you??" Nathan said, taking a sip of his drink. Justin tried his best not to laugh because he knew that wasn't the answer his mother was waiting for. 

Michelle gulped, immediately changing again the subject. The two continued talking, Justin always with his head down because he knew his mother was mad at him because Nathan was actually giving Justin more attention. She hated that. She loved to be the center of attention. She was so selfish, she didn't care about anyone but herself. 

Justin licked his lips once he saw the ice-cream coming towards their table. Once it was in front of him, he attacked the vanilla and mango ice-cream. Vanilla and mango was his favorite. He didn't eat ice-cream or those type of things at home because his mom would never allow him to do so. Well, she didn't even cook sometimes... So let's say today was a special day for Justin. 

Nathan McCann crossed his arms, looking at Justin. "Justin, I've realized this whole dinner that you have such a good bone structure. Your eyes are beautiful and so is your skin. Let's say you're perfect in general. I have been looking exactly for someone such as model material like you and luckily I've found you. I should say I would love to give you a modeling career" Justin grinned. 

Michelle almost spit her food when she heard what Nathan had said. She became angry, jealous because she didn't get what she wanted. She was determined to not let Justin become a model. She didn't want that to happen, she didn't want the boy having all the stuff she dreamed in having for years. "Get up Justin, we're leaving" Michelle said, getting up and Nathan rose an eyebrow. "You're leaving now that I had such an amazing offer for him?" Michelle nodded, grabbing her purse and her coat. 

"Michelle! Imagine your son as the face of Tommy Hilfiger or even something bigger than that. Imagine how famous would Justin be! All the fashion designers will love him, I'm pretty sure of that. Please don't waste a opportunity like this, it's-" Nathan said, but Michelle interrupted him before he could say one more word. "I'm not letting my child be a model!" She grabbed Justin's arm with violence. Nathan noticed that and tried to make the woman let go of the boy. 

Nathan didn't even had the choice to try and stop her because she left, dragging the boy out of the restaurant and hurried to call a taxi cab. But one thing is, Nathan wouldn't give up on Justin and that was for sure. Nobody lets go of a pretty face like that. 

(...)

Michelle, feeling so angry, pushed Justin against the wall making the boy groan because of the harsh pain on his back. She couldn't do anything but laugh at the boy, who looked at his own mother in disbelief. "You're nothing! You always ruin my life! I know I should've had given you for adoption, nobody knows what I'm going through with you" She spoke, looking at the boy. He slowly let a tear fall down. 

He hated that his mom felt like that towards him. He hated the fact that his mom hated him and that made him hate himself even more. Justin thought he wasn't enough for anyone. First, his friend Jason didn't show up and then his mom hates on him and says such hurtful words to him. Justin didn't want nobody feeling this way. 

"Mommy it's n-not m-my fault! I w-won't become a m-model, I w-won't! I'm s-sorry he gave me m-more attention" Justin stuttered. "It's your fault! You always mess everything up! I shouldn't have brought you with me. Oh god, if it wasn't you, you little... ugh! I already had that man in my hand" She yelled. Justin gained the courage and ran away from her, going to his room the fastest he could. 

Michelle tried to grab the boy's arm but she couldn't, he was already gone. "Yes, run away you worthless shit before I fucking smack your face!" Justin heard her yells. He locked the room, letting another and another tear roll down his cheek. 

Justin's P.O.V

(it will only happen Justin's P.O.V once in a while, so enjoy!)

I didn't mean to run away but I panicked when I saw my mommy talking to me like that. I would like to know why is she always so mean to me? I didn't mean to take the attention away from her. It wasn't my fault! I didn't mean to hurt her that way. I didn't mean to make him want me to become a model. I didn't mean anything at all!

Grabbing my computer, I went to Omegle and typed in the interest. It was JasonandJustin... 

I know Jason stood me up and I should be really mad at him but I miss him. He is the only one that makes me feel special sometimes and I miss talking to him. 

You're now chatting with a random stranger! Say hi!
You both like
JasonandJustin.   

Stranger: Oh my god, finally you're here

Stranger: I've been refreshing the page every time, hoping you'd be here

Stranger: Look, I am so sorry for letting you down. I didn't mean to. It's just that something came up and I wasn't able to be there in time. 

Stranger: But I promise I went to the coffee store. I asked the boy for you and he said you left... I am so sorry baby, it won't happen again

You: Yes. It won't happen again because I surely won't meet you again. 

You: You left me waiting there for hours Jase! 

Stranger: I'm so sorry darling

Stranger: I hope I can make it up to you soon. 

You: Today hasn't been a good day. My mom is mad at me. You left me waiting for hours. 

You: I'm never happy! Why are all these people happy and I'm not, Jasey? 

You: I just want to be happy 

Stranger: I want to make you happy, you know

Stranger: You're all that matters to me, cupcake

You: I'm still mad at you. 

You have disconnected.

__________________________________

Hello cupcakes! If you all don't mind I would like to explain some things to y'all. They will be so useful to you throughout this story. First, Justin never saw a picture of Jason. All that he knows is that his name is Jason, nothing more. Second, Jason had already seen a picture of Justin and he knows almost everything about him. Don't ask me how he did it... he has his secrets. 

Thank you all for reading the chapter and for reading this note too! It would be very useful to you because you would probably get confused with some things.