30%

"Mom! It's not the end of the world, we're going to be at the distance of a phone call" Justin said zipping his suitcase. Michelle frowned, sitting on the edge of his bed. "Yes but it's not like I have you here! Will you come visit me anytime you can?" She asked, almost begging for him to come visit her. "Yes mom! And you're invited to visit me anytime you want" Justin said, getting other suitcase because all of his things couldn't fit in just one. 

Justin was moving to New York because he wanted to go to New York's University. 

"Justin why don't you want to go to UCLA? I've heard it's really good, you would be successful there" Michelle said, trying for the millionth time to change the boy's mind into staying in his hometown. "Mom I've wanted to go to New York University since I was a child! And I'm not going to be alone there" Justin rolled his eyes off and Michelle sighed. "Okay, okay. I'll stop trying to change your mind. Any of your friends are going to that university too?" Justin nodded. Gladly, some of them were. 

"Diego, Joy and Evelyn are. And also Martina, do you remember her?" Justin asked, folding his clothes. "Yes! She was a sweetheart. Had a sister named Sofia right?" Justin nodded and rolled his eyes mentally, remembering Sofia. That girl was a complete nightmare! "Justin? Are you ready to go?" Jason walked into his bedroom, holding his phone on his hand. "Yes!! I just need to-" He said, sitting on his suitcase and trying to close it. "Okay I'm ready" Justin said. Jason grabbed his suitcases and took them to the car that was parked outside. 

"Okay, this is it!" Michelle said and looked at her son one more time before he would leave to New York. "Mom don't cry! Jason's going with me. He bought a house there and he's going to work on his New York company" Michelle nodded and hugged Justin's body. "I'm sorry for the times I've made you sad or unhappy with yourself. You're a grown man now. You're going to university and I couldn't be more proud of you" Justin hugged his mom back and then kissed her cheek. 

"I love you mom, see you soon!" Justin said, smiling and then waved at his mom. He got into the car and looked through the window, his mom was standing on the doorstep, waving goodbye at him and he did the same thing. Then, the car started on his way to the airport. 

"Ready?" Jason asked, intertwining his fingers with Justin's. "Ready as I'll ever be, Jase" Justin said, knowing this was the start of a lifetime with Jason.

THE END 

:_;:_;._;.-;:_,.;:;_,-;:;.;.:,.,,-:;:,;..,.-,:_,_:

a special thanks to everyone who took time out of their precious life
to read this story. ik i still need to improve!

thank you so much for reading and don't forget i'll be posting a new Jastin 

story soon.

see you soon!