8%

Justin walked into the gate of the school with a smile on his face, in the company of Delilah and Nicole. Justin hugged his books against his chest, always walking but kept his head down. He was passing by James and his friends and he tried his best to make him not notice him so today would be a perfect morning for him.

Justin's life seemed to be going the same, the difference is that now he has really good friends and two Jasons on his mind. Jason McCann, like the girls said "his crush", and his Jason. What if Jason McCann ended up to be Justin's Jason? Oh no, that would be too crazy, the boy thought.

He walked over to his locker picking up a few books he needed for the day and he let out a sigh once he heard laughs behind him. He already knew what he had waiting for him. He put the books he didn't need inside of his locker, closing it then and turned around to face James and his friends, including his annoying girlfriend. "You thought you were going to get rid of me, huh" James spoke in his usual raspy voice, staring at Justin.

 "You thought you were going to get rid of me, huh" James spoke in his usual raspy voice, staring at Justin

(holy moly)

"Yes, you thought you were going to get rid of my chubby bunny and me?" Evelyn said, almost everyone who was there laughed and James rolled his eyes, grabbing her wrist. "God, Evelyn, you need to let me handle the things! You always ruin everything by opening your mouth" He said and Justin just stood there, looking at them, not sure of what to do. "Gosh, I'm sorry, I was just trying to help" She said, kissing James' cheek and he looked at Justin. "Well, you didn't"

James walked over to the little boy who was just standing there, hugging his books against his chest. James pushed Justin against the lockers, grasping his shirt. "You're useless. I don't know why you even bother waking up everyday. Nobody wants to see you" Justin's eyes filled with tears as he heard the mean words James said to him. He knew that, he knew that nobody wants to see him and he didn't knew why he bothered waking up everyday if that was futile. "Answer me, bitch!" James punched the locker next to Justin making the boy jump. Frightened. "I a-am s-sorry" He stuttered, trying his hard not to burst in tears in front of James. "Are you sorry for what? Come on, tell me" James smirked, waiting for the boy to answer, while still grasping his shirt. James had one arm on one side and one in another side, trapping Justin so he wouldn't run away from him.

Justin sighed, a tear immediately rolled down his cheek. "I a-am s-sorry for being useless, I a-am sorry for being stupid, I am s-sorry f-for waking up e-everyday, I a-am sorry for b-being me, I am sorry for b-being a scumbag, I'm s-sorry f-for being a z-zero. I'm sorry" Justin said while tears escaped from his eyes. James smirked and nodded. "That's right. Good boy. Now, Evelyn, you may do whatever the fuck you want to him but don't take too long, I'm waiting for you on the bleachers" He winked at Evelyn before leaving. The girl smirked and approached Justin. She slapped him right across the face. "This is!" She yelled, punching him a few times. "What you get" She yelled again, and then kicked the boy on the stomach. "For being a faggot!" She said, finally, and then flipped her hair, making her way to the bleachers with her friends. Her and her friends were exactly like a cheap version of Mean Girls.

Justin's vision was blurry. He was starting to hear faint voices, but his eyes were slowly starting to close as he bled from his nose and mouth, feeling a sharp pain on his stomach. "Justin! Stay with me, don't faint!" He heard the voices calling for him, but no matter how much he fought to stay awake, his vision was becoming more and more blurry. "Justin! Ethan, go get someone! I'll stay here with him! But please, hurry up!" Other voice said, panicking.

(...)

Justin's eyes slowly opened, he looked around confused. Ethan and Nicole sighed in relief and Justin looked at them confused. "Am I in heaven? D-Did you guys die too?" They both laughed and so did the nurse. "No, sweetheart, you're at the school's nursing." The nurse said, smiling at Justin. "Why am I here? Why does my stomach hurt so bad? Why does my t-shirt have blood stains in it?" Justin asked and the nurse walked over to him, making sure he would stay resting. "You're asking too many questions, maybe you should just rest for now. We'll clear things up later, alright?" Justin nodded and looked at Ethan, letting out a little smile.

Justin closed his eyes once again, trying to make the pain on his stomach go away but that for sure wasn't working at all. "I'll give you some meds for your stomach pain, is that alright? And you two can go, since he's fine and I've got everything controlled now" The nurse smiled and both smiled, saying goodbye to Justin before leaving the nurse's office. She searched on her cabinets for some meds that could help Justin get rid of the pain, and Justin tried to sit down, because the position he was in was kinda uncomfortable. 

She handed Justin the meds and a glass of water, he took them and she smiled. "Do you want me to call your mother?" The boy immediately shook his head no. He didn't want his mother to know that any of this happened. He didn't even want to bother her. "Don't tell me you're going home alone, with all that pain? You have bruises all over your face, too" The boy frowned and looked to the nurse. "I'm a little better now, I can go home by myself" He said and she nodded. "Also... who did this to you?" She asked, so she could report the students who did this to Justin. "Um, it w-was n-no one. I don't remember a-at a-all" Justin lied. 

He knew he would have to take the consequences if James knew Justin told everything to the nurse. She rose an eyebrow. "That's alright. But if you ever remember, don't hesitate to tell me!" Justin nodded and got up with a little of effort, picking up his backpack and his books that were laying on the table. "Can I go home now?" He questioned, gaining a nod from the nurse. "Yes, you can, but be careful now!" He nodded with a little smile and left the nurse's office, heading home. 

----------------------------------------------

Jason heard knocks on the door of his office. "Come in" He spoke, his assistant opened the door and smiled at the man. "Mr. McCann, your father is here to see you" Jason smiled and nodded, telling the assistant to send him in. 

"Little Jason!" Jason's father joked when he stepped into the office, calling him by one of the names people used to call Jason when he was younger. Nathan laughed and Jason rolled his eyes but couldn't resist but laugh a little. 

Jason rose an eyebrow. "You rarely come visit me at the company, is there anything wrong?" Jason asked and Nathan shook his head, sitting down on the couch. "You know, I just found someone that's perfect and maybe we could get him a modeling career, you know..." Nathan said and Jason scrunched his nose. "He's perfect for our company, I swear!" Nathan said and Jason turned off his laptop. "You know those decisions are taken by me and only me, I don't let anyone become a model like that. And I'm not so sure if he's perfect, I have to see him first" Jason said. 

"Are you saying I'm bad at those things? I know that now you're the one running the company but I was there before you, mister" Nathan said and grabbed his phone. "No, it's just that I don't want to give a career to the wrong person. Tell my assistant to book a meeting with him or something like that. But, what's his name?" Jason said, grabbing his cup of coffee and taking a sip. 

"Justin Bieber" Jason choked on his coffee, spitting it all out when he heard the name. 

---

I want to thank you all for the 2k reads, it means a lot to me ♡