20%

Milan, Italy

Justin giggled whenever Jason tried to tell him jokes. He wasn't good in doing it, but he looked so hilarious doing it that Justin couldn't help but laugh. They had been roaming through Italy streets all day because Jason told Justin that had some free days to enjoy the city before going to do business. That's the life of Jason McCann honestly, he just travels and does business and he's successful at doing it. Isn't it great? The boy giggled once again, making Jason smile. "Hey let's check out that store, should we?" Jason pointed at the Gucci store, and Justin nodded, walking right by the man's side. 

Justin liked fashion, but had never been a big fan like Jason. Jason enjoyed all the expensive brands while Justin would be happy with just a pair of vans and his usual clothes. He did never understand how people waste so much money on clothes there are just like the other ones, even though expensive clothes seem very pretty and have really high quality.  

Once they walked into the store, a woman approached them. "Buongiorno, come posso auitare?" (Good morning, how can I help?) Jason understood a little bit of Italian because he has spent so many times in Italy but he didn't know how to speak the language well. "What do you want to do h-here on the store??" Justin asked. "I want to look for some clothes for a photoshoot" Justin nodded. 

"Il mio amico vuole cercare alcuni vestiti per un servizio fotografico." (My friend wants to look for some clothes for a photoshoot) Justin said, the woman smiled and nodded what made Jason cock up an eyebrow when he heard the boy speak italian so damn well. He knew Justin was part Italian but he never knew the boy could speak Italian that well. "You have to teach me" Jason said, Justin chuckled. "Ah, tutto bene! Egli è Jason McCann, come potrei dimenticare? Ha bisogno di aiuto con esso?" (Ah okay! He's Jason McCann, how could I forget? Does he need help with that?) "Tell her I don't" Jason said, smiling. "No, ma grazie" (No, but thanks) 

They slowly walked away from her and Jason started to look around so he could find something for the photoshoot he talked about. "I didn't know you were fluent in Italian" Jason said, while taking a look on a jacket that caught his attention. "Now y-you know. I've been used to talk the language since I was a kid" Justin learned Italian mostly because of his father, when he was still alive. He loved to talk on Italian to his dad, because his dad was Italian but understood and spoke a little bit of English. "Because of your father?" Jason asked, while still looking at clothes. "Y-Yeah. He was always talking on italian, at some point I learnt it all" 

"So what is this photoshoot about?" Justin asked, trying to make conversation with the man as he grabbed some clothing items. Jason looked at him and winked, "You'll know later" He smiled as Justin nodded. "Do you like this jacket?" Jason asked and Justin nodded. It was pretty.

Three hours what felt like one hundred hours to Justin and eleven stores later they got to Jason's private property. It was a big mansion with many many rooms, so many that Justin almost got lost when trying to find the bathroom. 

"Sorry for dragging you with me today. Did you really like the clothes?" Jason asked, without taking his eyes off the younger boy. "It's o-okay, I really e-enjoyed it. Y-Yes I did!! I loved them" He replied, making the man shoot a huge smile at him. Justin really thought his smile was amazing, how can someone have such perfect white teeth? 

Jason grabbed Justin's hand. "We need to go now, we're off to finding out what are the clothes to. I think you'll like it" Jason said and the other one nodded, a smile on his lips. 

They left the house and walked up to the car that was parked in front of the house. They entered the car, sitting next to each other on the backseat. "Good afternoon, Mr. McCann" The chauffeur said and turned the car on. "Hello, good afternoon" "Where to, sir?" "The studio I told you about yesterday... I think we're going to have a surprise there" Jason turned himself to Justin, a smile on his lips. 

[...]

When they finally arrived, they walked into the huge studio. Justin didn't know what was coming and Jason loved that idea. 

"Jason! You came, man" A very handsome man who carried a camera on his hands said. 

The man approached them and gave Jason a hug and then shook Justin's hand. "I've heard so much about you! It's a pleasure to meet you Justin, I'm Marco" Marco smiled. "H-Hi! You did?" Justin said shyly and Marco nodded. "Well we better get to work if we want to get out of here then to eat some pizza!" Marco said, and Justin nodded. "But what are we doing and what are we doing on a photography studio?" Jason smirked. 

"You're getting your very own photoshoot, beauty" The man replied, making Justin blush furiously.