4%

Monday, 7am

Justin had woken up a long time ago. He didn't want to be late for school or be awake when his mom wakes up, because she would start yelling like she does everyday and today Justin is in a good mood, so he doesn't want anyone to change that. 

He got himself into that pair of jeans he loved so much, his favorites. Grabbed a white t-shirt and he put on his black Supra's, his favorite pair of shoes. Justin also put on a gold necklace. 

The boy wanted to be handsome today because today is the day that Jason and him will finally meet up with each other. Justin was a little nervous, because he was afraid that Jason might not like how he is. Obviously, Justin liked Jason. But yet the little boy didn't know if the feeling was mutual or not. 

Justin left his hair in its usual quiff, putting everything he needed in his backpack. Notebook, his pencil-case and also the books he needed for the day. He smiled, leaving the room but not before spraying his neck with a little perfume. The Calvin Klein one, his favorite. 

He smiled when he left the room and saw his mom was still sleeping, so he silently left the house and walked to Starbucks, because it was on his way to school and he wanted a Frappuccino.  

Justin asked for the Strawberries & Creme Frappuccino. The boy walked to school with a smile on his face but instantly that smile had dropped to the ground. James pushed Justin what made him spill his frappuccino all over Justin's clothes. James noticed the frown on Justin's face, what made him laugh even more. 

"Is the little faggot upset because I ruined his morning?" James asked. All of his friends laughed, and Justin didn't even bother to look at them, leaving the hall in just a matter of seconds. "You aren't getting away next time, trust me on that!" James yelled, while little Justin only ran to the bathroom. 

His favorite clothes were ruined and so was the rest of his day. Justin didn't have the time to go home and grab another clothes, because Mondays were nothing but the worst. Justin had such a busy schedule and also, today he had to meet with Jason. He frowned. Now he has to go meet with the man in those messy awful clothes. 

A young man stepped into the bathroom, Justin immediately smiled weakly when he noticed it was Ethan. "Justin... I saw what he did to you in the hall. I'm so sorry for what they did, your clothes are all fucked up!" Ethan said. "Yeah... I know they are. Now I don't have nothing to wear besides this stupid clothes" Justin kicked his backpack, full of anger. 

"What if I said that I live right near the school and you could borrow some of my brother's clothes? He's just like you, I'm sure they would fit you perfectly" Justin smiled when he heard those words. "I would love you for my entire life if you did that!! But are you sure that we have time?" Ethan nodded. "We shouldn't waste more time, let's go!" Ethan grabbed Justin's hand. 

(...) 

(The outfit that Ethan borrowed Justin is in the image)

"Once again, thank you so much for borrowing me these clothes. I will return them tomorrow!" The young boy said, grabbing all of his notebooks, putting them on his backpack. 

Justin was so excited because he finally finished school for the day and it was time to meet his best friend, also known as Jason. 

Ethan laughed. "No worries, take your time!" Delilah approached Justin, giggling. "You seem like you're in a hurry. I was going to invite you to go to the mall with us, are you going?" Justin shook my head and Delilah pouted, making him giggle. "I have to meet with someone" Justin said. 

"That's ok, see you tomorrow!" Delilah said, waving at Justin as he walked away from them and Ethan did the same. 

Justin felt weird because his heart was beating faster than the normal and he was nervous that a lot of questions ran through his mind. What if Jason didn't like how he looks? What if Jason didn't want to be friends with him anymore? What if Jason doesn't show up? What probably isn't going to happen and Justin knew that, he made Jason promise he would show up. 

He walked towards the coffee that they agreed to meet up at, and smiled, looking at everyone who was there, seeing if he could spot a man in his twenties. There was only two people, and both were from Justin's school. Justin looked at his watch, noticing it was only 4:40 pm so it was normal that Jason hadn't show up yet. They agreed at 5 pm.

The boy walked to the counter, smiling at the barista. "A iced latte, please!" Justin said as he handed 4 dollars to the guy. A few seconds later, grabbing his iced latte, Justin walked up to a empty table, sitting in one of the chairs. He was so excited to meet Jason that he could barely stop smiling. But patiently, the boy waited for Jason. 

And waited... 

And waited... 

And waited... but, he never showed up. 

The employee walked over to Justin, who frowned. "We're about to close! Do you want to buy something before leaving? " With a smile, he asked Justin who just shook his head with a frown. "No, I'm good" Justin replied. Grabbed his backpack and got up, looking at his watch for the millionth time. It was 6 pm and Justin left the store. 

Jason totally stood Justin up.