18%

Joy and Ethan sighed as they waited for news on Justin's health state. Joy was too nervous to stop wiggling her leg and Ethan didn't stop checking out if every time a doctor walked past them it was to tell news about Justin. About Delilah, Nicole and Diego and the others, they did not leave the mansion because it was all trashed and someone had to be taking care of it. Also, the firemen had come to the place and the police too, to look for evidences. Delilah and Nicole were too traumatized about what happened. It was Nicole's party, it was supposed to be where everyone should have a great time.

All of a sudden, Jason McCann stormed into the hospital building, frantic with worry. "Where's Justin?" He asked, taking a deep sigh while his eyes laid on the brunette girl. "He's at a room... We still don't know any news on his state" Joy replied, a sad look on her eyes. Jason sat down and ran his fingers through his hair. "How come they still didn't fucking tell you how he's doing? Fucking stupid" He immediately got up and walked up fast to the nearest doctor. "Jason don't!" Ethan said, trying to stop the man what obviously didn't work at all. "Please. Can you tell me Justin Bieber's health state please. I need to know" "Sir please sit down, we're going to update you very very soon but be patient." The doctor replied, looking at the notes on his notebook. "Why can't you tell me how he's doing now? For fucks sake, this is why I hate hospitals" Jason said. "Sir please sit down or we'll have to escort you out of the building." Jason rolled his eyes off and sat down.

"He's going to be fine, we just need to have patience" Ethan tried to calm Jason down but it didn't work that much. Jason was worried and Jason needed to know how his baby was. "Do you even know who done it?" Joy nodded, her eyes on the ground. "It was some girl called Milena Swanson. She's friends with Nicole, I just never thought she would do something like this. She's crazy as fuck" Joy said. Jason was almost boiling with all the anger inside him. "It was her? I swear that I'm going to fire the fuck out of her" Jason said. "No need to, she was arrested once the police arrived" Ethan said. "Oh fuck, I should've known better. She always would glare at him and shit" Jason spoke up.

"Justin Bieber's friends or family?" They heard a doctor call and they got up fast, walking up to the doctor. "Here!" Joy said. "Is Justin alright?" Ethan asked, worried. "I'm doctor Noora and yes, he is. He's got a few minor burns on his legs and arms, they're nothing at all and can be treated. On the other hand, he inhaled smoke what's not good for him. Smoke inhalation injury refers to injury due to inhalation or exposure to hot gaseous products, which can cause serious respiratory complications but he's alright" The doctor said, smiling. "He's awake now, who wants to be the first to go inside? One at once only" Ethan and Joy smiled at Jason, as giving Jason permission to go see him first.

Jason walked through the hallways, trying to find room 204. When he finally did, he walked into the room, looking at the younger boy, laying on the bed, his eyes closed but he could tell he was awake. When Justin felt someone's presence on the room, his eyes open, making him crack a smile when he laid his hazel brown eyes on the man. "Hello baby" Jason whispered, making his way to him and Justin made grabby hands at Jason, sign that he wanted Jason to hold him.

"You can't get off the bed yet, but I'm right here" Jason spoke up, holding the boy's hand on his. "Jase" He whispered, his voice cracking. "I was so scared" Once the man heard the boy tell him that, he wrapped his strong arms around his now weak body and squeezed him carefully so he wouldn't hurt him. "I'm so sorry for not answering the phone" Jason apologized. "It's o-okay"

"You're hungry?" Jason asked and Justin nodded slowly. "Hold on, I'm going to get you something from the vending machine there, I know hospital food can be crappy" Jason smiled and Justin giggled, nodding at the end. Jason left the room and walked up to the vending machine, grabbing a bag of cool ranch Doritos, a ham & cheese sandwich and also a bag of crackers.

He couldn't stop thinking on what he would you if he lost Justin. They've known each other for quite a long time and no one has no idea what Justin means to him. He would do everything – but everything for that boy. Jason's a celebrity and he can have any girl or even boy he wants. And out of the millions of people that think that Jason's hot, he chose the one who always has been by his side, not even knowing who he was at first.

"Here" Jason handed Justin the food, and the boy smiled at the sight of a little bag of Doritos. "You remembered how much I love Doritos?" Justin asked, opening the bag and shoved the chips down his throat. "How could I forget? Sometimes they're always you talk about" Justin smiled at the man's answer and hugged him. "I love you, Jase"

"I love you too"

---------------------------------------

this story is almost ending i guess omg y'all my poor heart