13%

Jason McCann sighed, putting down all the paper work on the desk, since all he's been doing is signing and reading papers that weren't useful to him at all but useful to his co-workers. Jason grabbed his phone, clicking on the Instagram logo. He let out another sigh once he noticed his baby didn't post nothing when he was busy. 

He didn't know what to say when he makes the what do you feel for him question to himself. It wasn't nothing simple. Since he met the little boy, he always felt the urge to protect him and let nobody but him touch him. Weird, right? What was even Jason McCann doing on Omegle? 

The man drifted from his thoughts when the door of his office opens. William entered the office, making Jason lift up an eyebrow. "What?" The man asks, since William sits on the couch out of nowhere without even saying a single word. "I was just going to tell you that you, me and the boys are going out tonight" William rubbed his hands together, like he's up to something. "Um I think the fuck not. Have you seen all the work I have to do?" Jason says, William rolls his eyes. 

"It's just one night. You've been all stressed out with work and don't fight me, with that boy too. Think I haven't seen Instagram or I haven't seen news? You're wrong, buddy" William says. True. 

Jason felt defeated and nodded in agreement. "We're going" William smirked and walked up to the door to leave, but stopped on his tracks and Jason looked up to him. "By the way Christoffer is coming." He said, then left. Jason clenched his fist. 

On the other side, Jason didn't know Justin was also coming. The girls and the boys convinced his mother to let him go, telling her they we're going to a friend's house but all she didn't know was that they were actually going to the club. Justin didn't know either. He's not a big fan of clubs or/and partying. 

hours later

Justin got out of the car and Joy immediately came up to him, handing him a little card. Justin got confused, "What is t-this?" Justin asked, curious. "It's a fake ID. You've got to show that to the security guard at the door. Just show him that, don't say nothing" Joy explained and Justin nodded, but then, asked. "Isn't this l-like, illegal?" Diego laughed. "No. Let's go!" 

When they got to the door, Justin showed nervously the fake ID to the security guard. 
He nodded, letting Justin go in. The boy smiled at his friends, knowing he did it. Justin was an awful liar, so no talking was helpful. 

They all got into the club, and how Ethan had friends running the club, they could get into the VIP area. Justin sat down, looking around. The music was loud and the DJ was playing Whole Lotta Lovin', a song Justin never heard of. "Hey, Justin, would you like to get something to drink or something?" Diego asked and Justin nodded. "Bring me s-something non-alcoholic, please" Diego nodded in comprehension, and they all went to get drinks. 

Finally I can move how I want
And I need, pick a time and I'm zoning
You got me, I got you and that's all that I need
When I wake in the morning
For a whole lotta lovin'  

Justin paid attention to all the lyrics and tried to explore the place with his eyes, when he felt someone touch his shoulder. "Alone in the club?" Justin looked to the person behind him.

 "Alone in the club?" Justin looked to the person behind him