25%

"I just met with James and he's a mess, seems like Evelyn broke up with him" Joy said and then she let out a chuckle. "A fucktard breaking up with a fucktard" Diego said then rolled his eyes, making Justin laugh. Justin didn't know why did James stop picking on him all of a sudden but he was glad he did. "No it actually seems like Evelyn is going back to her old self" Joy said and Justin cocked up an eyebrow. "Her o-old self?" The young boy asked and Nicole smiled softly. 

"Evelyn wasn't the type of girl she is until she started dating James and got into cheerleading. She was that cute and chill type of girl, but James completely changed her and I guess that James being the captain of the football team also made her be like him and his friends. She was under a lot of pressure just to become like them. She was so cool before" Nicole explained and Justin nodded. He didn't know that happened at all. He met Evelyn only when she started picking on him with her boyfriend. Well, now ex-boyfriend. 

"Do you know Moira and Eleanor? The girls that are always hanging out together?" Delilah asks and Justin nods, he has seen them around. "They used to be Evelyn's best friends. They used to be so close to each other but Evelyn left them to be with James and with those annoying girls from the cheerleading team" Justin sighed. It's really crazy what being popular in high school can do to someone. It can completely brainwash people into being really stupid. Suddenly, one of Justin's favorite songs started playing. He just recently started listening to that type of songs. 

I ain't be getting high
Well maybe a little, baby, I don't wanna lie
I know when you text me girl, I don't always reply
Well you're not an angel either you can't even fly
I notice, you think that you know shit
All this shade that's coming at me, I wonder who throws it

  "I love this song!" Joy said while starting to dance along with Delilah. Justin smiled and joined them. Then the rest of the group started dancing along to the music. 

They can't see the vision, boy, they must be out of focus
That's a real hot album, homie, I wonder who wrote it. Oh shit!
Otay, pray them n go away

Always hella clowns around it look like Cirque du Soleil 

  This is not the album either, these are just the throwaways 

"This shit still so cold when it drop, it's gonna be a motherfucking snow day" Delilah continued the song and Justin chuckled, making a lot of silly dance moves along with his friends. "Aye, boy is good and he knows it, he don't say it, he shows it" Ethan continued. "I am just like DeRozan, if I shoot it, it goes in" Justin said what made the friends widen their eyes. They didn't even know that Justin listened to this type of music. 

I'm in Cali just coastin', get 'em so wet they need coasters
I got a selfie with Oprah, I just ain't never post it 
And I'm in my happy place posted, I ain't frown since '06
I ain't cried since '01, my pad like Six Flags and
your house is no fun
You can come back to mine though, your friend ain't cute but it's fine though
We gon' end on a high note!

"I spy with my little eye, a girlie I can get 'cause she don't get too many likes" Justin said and they smiled. "A curly-headed cutie I can turn into my wife. Wait, that means forever, ever, hold up, never mind" Ethan said and they continued singing until the song ended. "We didn't knew you liked this type of music, Justin" Diego said and Justin nodded. "I do, actually... I started listening to it" The young boy smiled. "I have plenty of songs to show you then" Ethan smiled and Justin nodded, liking the idea. 

"Hey guys" They heard a sweet voice and turned around to find Evelyn, her cheeks a little bit red and she looked at Justin with guilt in her eyes, because she knows what she did. "Evelyn?" Joy said and cocked up an eyebrow. The blonde girl sighed. "I want to apologize for being the most horrible to you guys. Especially, to you, Justin" She looked at the boy who looked at her. "I was so mean to you and I had no idea why I was even doing it. I guess I just did it because the others did too and I wanted them to like me. I wanted to be popular" Justin didn't appreciate at all what she did to him but he thought it was sweet of her to apologize. 

Justin smiled at her. "T-That's okay" He replied making the blondie crack a smile. "That means we can all be friends? And I broke up with James... glad I was able to find out how bad of a influence he was being to me and I was able to end it" She smiled and Justin and the others nodded. "Maybe you'd like to make up with Moira and Eleanor? They were your friends and it was really shitty of you to leave them to go with those fucktards" Joy said and Evelyn nodded, sighing. "I regret that" Joy smiled. "Good. Now go over there and get your friends back!" Joy said and pointed at Moira and Eleanor who were sitting in the couch, enjoying the music. Evelyn smiled, nodding and walked up to the girls. Seems like they all have a new friend. 

::;_.-:_,.;:.,..;_._._,_::,-:_:,:

this chapter was kind of shitty but look
things r going to get burnt next chapter
get ready for tears n heartbreaks
thanks for reading tho loves
peace out