11%

Justin carried his Starbucks cup on his right hand, keeping his books in the other. He walked to his school, still thinking about the conversations he and his Jason had last night. Justin was so tired because they had spent the whole night talking, even though Jason begged Justin for him to go to sleep because he knew his baby would have school in the morning. But Justin didn't even bother to listen, he just wanted to talk to Jason. To his Jason. 

"Good morning" Justin heard, he lifted up his head to see a smiling Ethan right in front of him. Justin rubbed his eyes. "Oh, good morning!" Justin replied. "Rough night?" Ethan asked and added a laugh at the end. Justin giggled. "Yes. I b-barely slept" He explained and Ethan nods in understanding. "Come on, i'll go with you to class since we're on the same class this morning" 

Justin smiled and they both walked to class together. They were surprised when Delilah ran at them. "The teacher is absent! We won't be having class this morning" Justin almost jumped of happiness and they walked up to the others, smiling. 

"Justin you know what? I've been thinking and I really think you should have an Instagram account. Just since you have a phone, you could make good use out of it!" Joy explained to Justin who lifted up his eyebrow. "U-Um I'm not sure of it. My mom would kill me if she knew that I have Instagram, she doesn't like-" 

Joy sighed. "But she isn't going to know! Maybe she doesn't even have Instagram. Come on! We could all take cute pictures then and post them!" Joy said and Delilah nodded in excitement. 

The boys were just talking about soccer and girls while the girls were begging Justin to create an Instagram account. 

Justin sighed in defeat. "Ok fine, I'll do it!" They all cheered. Justin pulled his phone out of his pocket and went straight to the App Store to get Instagram. A few moments later, 

"Ok so what do you want to be your username?" Nicole asked. "Maybe justinbieber? That would be cool. It's my name" He said and typed in the username. "Now, your profile picture! Do you have any that you took before or do you want to take one now?" Justin opened his gallery, clicking in one picture to make it his profile picture. 

"Is this one alright?" Justin asked and they all nodded

"Is this one alright?" Justin asked and they all nodded. "You look so cute!" Delilah said. "Yep, you look awesome!" Ethan said when he peeped to Justin's phone. "You look so handsome!" Nicole said and smiled at Justin. Justin's cheeks starting heating up and getting a little red by listening to his friends' compliments about the photo. 

Then, a few moments later, the girls and Justin finished making his profile. "Okay, now post a photo!" Nicole said and grabbed Justin's phone, looking through his gallery to find an instagram worthy picture. "Woah, look at this one! You have to post it!" She said. 

@justinbieber: go leafs go! 

Justin smiled and paid attention to Joy, who was about to talk. "Now, follow lots of people. Including us and the boys, and follow random people. You can even unfollow them later, just let them follow you and then you can" She laughed. Justin did it. 

-------------------------------------------------------------

Justin laughed, taking another bite out of his cheeseburger. Justin hadn't eat McD for years so he was pretty much enjoying his meal. Justin could feel his phone vibrate on his pocket but he didn't care. The little boy didn't enjoy being on his phone while being in the company of his good friends, he thought that being on the phone was very uneducated. 

"What do you mean Sara Sampaio isn't model material? Are you fucking nuts?!" Nicole said at Diego, who didn't even dare to say a word, putting his hands up with a scared expression on his face. "I'm sorry, princess" He joked and Nicole slapped his arm. 

"Justin! Let's see if you already have many followers!" Delilah spoke. "U-Um sure" Justin said and took his phone out of his pocket, handing it to Delilah who almost screamed when she scrolled through all the notifications. 

"No. Fucking. Way." Delilah said, totally shocked. "What?" Joy asked, curious. "What???" Nicole said. "Jason McCann fucking followed Justin on Instagram" They all instantly got shocked expressions on their faces, scrolling through Justin's notifications only to see "jasonmccann followed you." on the screen. 

"What?! He follows like 300 people, he doesn't even follow fans! What is going on?!" Nicole said, totally shocked. "How do you know he doesn't follow fans?" Ethan asked. "Well, I've tried lots of times and I've checked his followings more than once. He only follows his family, his friends and some celebrities. This is a new day in history, Justin" Justin was blushing like hell, and he didn't even have words to what was happening to him. 

"You sure are a lucky guy, Bieber" Joy said, smiling. 

-------------------------------------------------------------

OK Y'ALL so i'm so sorry for not updating sooner but I was just pcd and I still am wtf I don't know what to do with my life at this moment 

But I saw Justin fucking Bieber live and he just looks like a fucking angel and I'm tearing up right now hE'S SO HANDSOME really (he's so cute lol i'm so in love) 

Y'ALL I saw him on 25th November and I'm still pcd af i don't know what to do lord pls save the fuck out of me

anyways i hope u liked the update

jason fucking followed baby justin

bye