15%

Justin woke up to the other side of the bed empty. He frowned. He really wanted to wake up to a beautiful Jason sleeping right by his side. The boy turned around, to find a note on the pillow. 

Justin, 
I just left to run a few errands. Don't worry because
I will be back within a few minutes. I left an outfit
for you, feel free to wear one of my hoodies or one
of my t-shirts since you look great on them. I cooked
you breakfast though, you can go downstairs to eat.

Love, Jason x

The boy was already blushing when he finished reading the note. He got up, grabbing the outfit that Jason chose for him (outfit on the image!) and he put on the blue beanie that went along with the whole outfit. He looked at himself in the mirror, noticing how Jason's fashion sense was good. 

He went downstairs, looking around the whole mansion. Once he wandered through it and got to the kitchen, he smiled at the table. On it there was a plate of pancakes with syrup along with a few strawberries and orange juice. It was one of his favorites! 

He sat down, grabbing the knife and the fork and started eating. He almost moaned at the taste, his mom wouldn't even cook like that. "Hmm this is so good" He spoke to himself, sipping from the orange juice. The boy looked up to the clock hanging on the kitchen wall and his hazel eyes widened when he noticed it was 10:45 A.M. 

Justin was supposed to be home three hours ago. Good thing his mom didn't have his number, he thought. Suddenly the younger boy heard someone ring the doorbell, and figuring out it was Jason, he ran to the door, happy to finally see Jason. He opened the door, with a huge smile on his face but immediately it disappeared when he noticed it wasn't Jason at the doorstep. 

"Hi! Who are you?" The young boy asked nicely. The girl at the door lifted up an eyebrow. She ignored Justin's question and stepped into the house, shoving Justin to the side. 

"Is Jason home?" Justin shook his head no. "He went to run some errands while I was sleeping! But I'm sure he'll be back soon!" He smiled, staring at the girl. She had gorgeous eyes and hair. "Who are you, though?" She asked with a rude tone on her voice, making Justin frown. He truly hated when people were mean to him, or spoke to him like he did something wrong. "I'm Justin. I'm Jason's-" "Um, no" She cut Justin off. 

Milena rolled her eyes off

Milena rolled her eyes off. "Don't you even think to go near Jason. Are we like, clear?" Justin did not even answer, since he was confused. He didn't know why was she being so mean to him. "I hope you got it. Jason doesn't want you. So don't you even bother to go near him, he doesn't want you to." Justin shivered, leaning against the wall as Milena walked slowly towards him. 

She let out a laugh, walking towards the door. "No" Justin spoke, making the girl turn around. "Try me" She said, a smirk on her lips, and left the house. 

What the heck did just happen? 

The younger boy went back to the kitchen, bummed, and finished eating his breakfast. 

(...)

Jason walked into his mansion, putting down the groceries as he shouted. "Justin, I'm home!" Justin immediately came running from the kitchen. He hugged the man, snuggling on his chest. "Hi baby, what's up?" The man asked when he noticed the young boy looked a little bummed. Jason ran his fingers through Justin's smooth brown hair, placing a kiss on his forehead then. "Nothing I just missed y-you" He spoke, letting the man squeeze carefully his tiny little body. "You're such a baby" Jason laughed and stroked the boy's cheek. 

(...)

Justin took small steps until he finally got to his doorstep. He knew that his mother wasn't going to be nice to him so he was mentally preparing himself for what was about to come. Slowly, the boy twisted the doorknob and poked his head inside, checking if she was around. Realizing she wasn't, the boy walked into the house and calmly closed the door behind him. Jason gave him a ride home. "Where the fuck were you, Justin Drew Bieber?!" The woman shouted, standing at the kitchen's door. 

"I'm s-sorry I w-was having a good t-time and s-stayed a l-little w-while. I h-hope that's o-okay" 

The woman rolled her eyes off. "Did you actually thought that was ok? I told you to be home at 8 a.m and you didn't even follow that rule!" She yelled once again. Yes, that woman just yells and yells. 

"I'm s-sorry" Justin stutters. "For not being obedient I'll take away your phone for the whole week and don't even try to get it back!" She takes away the phone from the boy's hand. 

Justin didn't want to be away from Jason for a whole week. It was too much for him. "No!! Mom p-please d-don't!! Not my phone!!" Justin almost cries, he hated being away from Jase. "Why do you suddenly have such an interest for your phone? You didn't even use it before" She smirks, unlocking the mobile device. 

"M-Mom s-stop that's my privacy right there and y-you should respect it." Justin mumbles. 

She sighs. "Okay, I'm not going to look through your stuff but I'm only giving it to you next week and that's it. No ifs or buts" She leaves the room, leaving Justin with a bummed face. 

What was he going to do now? He should probably tell Jason tomorrow

What was he going to do now? He should probably tell Jason tomorrow. And how? Going to his work was an option.